Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hello I am back again after long time
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

» Intense reaction to me after working on someone??
Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am by tarynwalker

» Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients
Mon May 18, 2015 7:39 am by tarynwalker

» kundalini reiki
Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 am by ir3k

» Can Reiki help in Luecoderma?
Sun May 17, 2015 3:49 pm by tarynwalker

» Can reiki bring my ex-bf back?
Sun May 17, 2015 2:27 pm by tarynwalker

» Reiki for my dog Lilly
Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 am by gardening1963

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
51% 51% [ 33 ]
12% 12% [ 8 ]
31% 31% [ 20 ]
2% 2% [ 1 ]
5% 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

My recent meditation

Maya

Female Posts : 45

My recent meditation

Post by Maya on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:23 am

Hello all, I want to share something with you.
I didn't know where to post it so...

Yesterday, while having a big brake at work I was reading a meditation book. One of the proposed meditations concerned meditation for loved persons and based on their zodiac (hm, like capricorn). So I thought to try it. I visualized my bf in a pool as it suggested and promised that I will let him feel as free as he feels in water.

That ended soon and I found myself meditating about me. At first I stated that I wanted to find out if there is a guardian angel, and if there is, I wanted to know how he looks and what's his name. Then I asked some questions, excactly like that as I remember:
"Do I have a guardian angel? Is there such a thing in general? Do I have any that watches me? Tollerates me? Loves me? I mean REALLY tollerates and loves me...?"

At that point I was at deep relaxation, though not being meditating for a great deal of hour (I believe I was not dreaming as I was sitting without...you know having my head falling lol) and I remember getting out of the deep relaxation part with this memorie: As I was asking the last question, I saw a form that it only lasted some seconds. I can't say wether that was a man or a woman (though I tend to believe it was a man or both), and I definately can't say what he/she was wearing but I do believe there might be something around the head. What I do remember was that he had a round nose and round cheeks as he was smiling like trying to hide a very happy giggle, and nodding me "yes". And what was rather weird, is that this person (who now I feel like a man, but then it was unidentified) was looking in some parts a little like me (though I am not a man lol). But not his icon...there was something about him that was like seeing myself.

So, while coming out of the deep relaxation, still meditating, I felt more consious, not just living it but thinking of it this time and I thought to myself: "Was that real? I mean... was that me or was him...something?" I was excited and was feeling like: "Hey, I want to see you again, and you didn't tell me your name!" But it was puf! Gone. And so, I ended my meditation as well cause I could no longer focus on meditation.

So, what do you think? Could it just be my mind playing the tape it wants to see? Or do you have similar signs/stories to compare?
Divine Light
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 304
Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Re: My recent meditation

Post by Divine Light on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Dear Maya,

What a wonderful experinece!
Thank you for sharing it with all the members here Smile

I don't think it was your imagination, it's was surely a guide or guardian Angel !

Very good sign Wink

Blessings

heatherann35

Female Scorpio Posts : 11

Post by heatherann35 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:34 am

looks like you channeled some of your answers! cat
Maya

Female Posts : 45

Post by Maya on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 pm

Hope you two are right!

Really that was a wonderful experience! I can't forget how happy he/she/it seemed to be while nodding 'yes'!

Kisses! Butterfly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:38 am