~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Hello from Scotland EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Hello from Scotland EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Hello from Scotland EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Hello from Scotland EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Hello from Scotland EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Hello from Scotland EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Hello from Scotland EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Hello from Scotland EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Hello from Scotland EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Hello from Scotland Bar_left51%Hello from Scotland Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Hello from Scotland Bar_left12%Hello from Scotland Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Hello from Scotland Bar_left31%Hello from Scotland Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Hello from Scotland Bar_left2%Hello from Scotland Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Hello from Scotland Bar_left5%Hello from Scotland Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

4 posters

Hello from Scotland

Heretic
    Heretic

Male Gemini Posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : Retired/Student: MSc in Drug and Alcohol Studies

Hello from Scotland Empty Hello from Scotland

Post by Heretic Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:01 am

Smile
    Hi to everybody, from a cold and snowy South West Scotland!
    Been a very long journey to get here........... but delighted now I'm here, and with energy flowing through me.
    Have been looking for that elusive mystical experience for many many years, and finally got there: WOW!
    Truth is: you get out what you put in......... as with everything in life.
    Bottom line: Reiki works for me, in lots of ways, but its very very tangible.................
    The future looks a lot clearer now the veil has been lifted: just wish the human race was not on a one way trip to nowhere via greed driven capitalism...... which is the source of most of the suffering in the world............ its simple: change or expire....... bom
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Hello from Scotland Empty Re: Hello from Scotland

Post by Divine Light Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Hello Heretic

Welcome to Reiki Forum !
    What level are you?
    Hope you'll find all you need on this Forum, information, answers to all your questions, etc...

Nice to have you Around

Blessings Reiki Hands

Love & Light
    Heretic
    Heretic

Hello from Scotland Empty Thanks for the welcome

Post by Heretic Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:41 pm

What level am I?

Okuden/Level 2

Did the original Shoden/Level 1 a few years ago....... practiced for a while, and then kind of moved on...... but got nowhere, as usual!

Soooooooo, been very busy with entheogens for a looooooooong time, but again, that meaningful experience was elusive....
    However, I had acquired a burning desire to "heal": had some success with healing, most notably one of my dogs, Lucy a Newfoundland bitch, and a friend who had had a very sore shoulder for some considerable time..... this was a couple of years after Shoden, and Reiki was not {intentionally} involved.......
    But the need/desire/driving force to go out and "heal" was still strong, but without an outlet....... I had given up on Reiki.

Did a few festivals this summer, and got to know some very good people: our eldest son killed himself some six years ago {to the day, tomorrow} and for the first five years we did little and went few places...... so, this year has been a bit different.....
    A conversation with a "new" friend, met at a festival, and then again at a PsyTrance Club some months ago, led onto me articulating my desire to heal..... turned out the guy was a Reiki Master, amongst other things......
    I explained I had been on a spiritual journey for most of my life, and so far with little to show for it, but it was not for a lack of trying, which has included mediumship, Zen and a whole host of other esoteric arts.

I was questioned extensively: it was a gruelling experience........... but it ended with me having found a Teacher!
    I was then initiated a while later, and, the veil dropped: I had a very full on mystical experience which will stay with me for the rest of my life...... the sense of power was humbeling.

I now spend time each day practicing, and its well worth it in soooooo many ways.
    heatherann35
    heatherann35

Female Scorpio Posts : 11

Post by heatherann35 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:18 am

cat

Hi Heretic,

I am SO sorry to hear about your son. I know this is a lot to heal from. I would encourage you to keep going with the Reiki and not give up. I would encourage you to get a Master attunement. Even if you do not teach, you will still have the attunement. You are Spiritual Master and I am sure the right teacher will appear at the right time for you ~

hand position

YIN/YANG
    uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Post by uriel Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Welcome Heretic

Its great that you have joined our forum and we hope you will find the input helpful and inspirational. I really am a believer that group Reiki can help in many ways. Its strange how we have all been lead in one way or another to Reiki Masters. It happened to me over 10 years ago; but obviously the timing was not right, and here I am again now very much in tune with Reiki and other like minded people.

I have just recently been attuned to Master level (in fact only 3 days ago) and extremely pleased that the time was right for me. Looking forward to your posts on this forum.

sending love
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Me too I am very sorry for your son, it must have been a very hard period of your life.
    I see that you are a good healer too, experiences with animal are always very significant.

I really think you should continue on your Reiki path

Please continue to share your experience.(How is Lucy today ?)

Blessings Reiki Hands

Love & Light
    Hearts
    uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Post by uriel Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Hey Divine Light - Telepathy!!!!!!! 4.28 - 4.31 pm
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Yes! I think so too Big Laugh
    Heretic
    Heretic

Post by Heretic Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 am

Divine Light wrote:Me too I am very sorry for your son, it must have been a very hard period of your life.

I see that you are a good healer too, experiences with animal are always very significant.

Please continue to share your experience.(How is Lucy today ?)

Love & Light
    Hearts

Hello again: and thank-you for the condolences........ all three of you: its weird, the police called at 3.45am six years ago this morning, and, as these things go, I was up during the night between three and four......

Have been re-homing Newfoundlands for nearly 30 years, and they are all special........... but sometimes they are not with us for very long: at the moment we have Carlos, who is 11, and we got him a year ago..... severe eye problems, matted coat, the whole deal. He's much improved, but now with only one eye...... ulcer on his eye burst at 7pm on a Saturday night..... expensive! We also have Nina, now a big bouncy girl: she weighed less than 20 Kg when coming into Rescue: she's now 60-70Kg....... it was a real struggle to keep her alive the first year...... Lucy passed away prior to Nina arriving, some 18 months ago........ she had a severe back problem, which responded well to healing.
    However, it must be said that my relationships with the Newfoundlands is always somewhat special........ but then again, all dog owners feel that way I suppose: in point of fact, Rupert Shelldrakes work in this area is extremely interesting..... and, so, yes, there is a special relationship between people and dogs......... but I suspect its true of all living things, including plants and the earth.

The Reiki Teacher I have linked with sees Reiki as a spiritual path, which is how I view it, and is traditional in his ways...... long apprenticeship and one has to come up with the metaphysical goods, which has and is happening............ its very challenging stuff, but the progress is impressive....... no gain without pain, eh?

sunny
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:20 am

Hi Heretic,

As you said we all have a special relationship with our pets, they are just like members of our family.

We love them so much ! I love you

If you have stories to tell us about them, there's a part of the Forum called: Reiki and Animals
    it would be very nice for all us to share your experience.

Love & Light to you Hearts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:11 am