Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hello I am back again after long time
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

» Intense reaction to me after working on someone??
Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am by tarynwalker

» Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients
Mon May 18, 2015 7:39 am by tarynwalker

» kundalini reiki
Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 am by ir3k

» Can Reiki help in Luecoderma?
Sun May 17, 2015 3:49 pm by tarynwalker

» Can reiki bring my ex-bf back?
Sun May 17, 2015 2:27 pm by tarynwalker

» Reiki for my dog Lilly
Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 am by gardening1963

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
51% 51% [ 33 ]
12% 12% [ 8 ]
31% 31% [ 20 ]
2% 2% [ 1 ]
5% 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

Free Reiki Training in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

contigous light

Male Sagittarius Posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Reiki Master ~ Usui,Tibetan,Ascension,

Free Reiki Training in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Post by contigous light on Sun May 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Think about it, scratch if you come to New Zealand to learn Reiki you will get to learn Reiki and have an awesome holiday for the price of a holiday. Super!
but no worries if you cannot come to beautiful New Zealand aka Gods Own I can attune to Master level by distant attunement with full manuals & certification
I have been guided to certain styles of attunements that allow me to attune to the master vibration and all levels under it in one day, with it being no less powerful then any other style of attunement, However there will be allot of bookwork but not to worry I will be with you every step of the way, and guide you on any questions you might have.

The styles you can choose from are:
Usui Reiki Ryoho / Usui Shiki Ryoho
Tibetan Reiki
Ascension Reiki
Nur Ilahi Reiki
Violet flame Reiki
Flame Reiki aka Reiki Fire
Anti-radiation Reiki

I can teach/attune you to: Usui & Ascension together Bow as a base of Usui Master is required before learning Ascension Reiki
or: Usui & Tibetan together that is if you want to get more than one under the belt before you leave
But otherwise I will attune you individually to the separate styles to Master Level

ritesht2005

Usui Reiki Ryoho Master level Attunement

Post by ritesht2005 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:44 am

Request you to please attune me to Usui Reiki Ryoho Master level by distant attunement wrote:Name : Ritesh Kumar Tripathi

City : Pune

State : Maharashtra

Illness : Back ache due to Sacroiliac joint pain both left and right since 2003.

Contigous light

Think about it, scratch if you come to New Zealand to learn Reiki you will get to learn Reiki and have an awesome holiday for the price of a holiday. Super!
but no worries if you cannot come to beautiful New Zealand aka Gods Own I can attune to Master level by distant attunement with full manuals & certification
I have been guided to certain styles of attunements that allow me to attune to the master vibration and all levels under it in one day, with it being no less powerful then any other style of attunement, However there will be allot of bookwork but not to worry I will be with you every step of the way, and guide you on any questions you might have.

The styles you can choose from are:
                                                          Usui Reiki Ryoho / Usui Shiki Ryoho
                                                          Tibetan Reiki
                                                          Ascension Reiki
                                                          Nur Ilahi Reiki
                                                          Violet flame Reiki
                                                          Flame Reiki aka Reiki Fire
                                                          Anti-radiation Reiki

I can teach/attune you to: Usui & Ascension together Bow as a base of Usui Master is required before learning Ascension Reiki
                                  or: Usui & Tibetan together that is if you want to get more than one under the belt before you leave
                                        But otherwise I will attune you individually to the separate styles to Master Level

contiguous light

Male Sagittarius Posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Reiki Master

Attunement Request

Post by contiguous light on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 am

Hi Ritesh Kumar Tripathi the attunement is ready to receive when you please, simply sit down in a meditative state and ask to receive the Reiki master attunement from Joseph Doogan then sit with the energies for around an hour or until you feel the energies subside please send me your email address (to darkzownkilla @gmail.com) and I can send you all manuals and after I feel you're ready which I will explain via email I will send you Your Masters Certificate, I will after that point always be available for any guidance and support you need. How ever until you receive manuals you can simply use Reiki by intention: just think "Reiki" and you will then feel it flow from your hands in your own way

ritesht2005

Re: Free Reiki Training in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Post by ritesht2005 on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:40 am

Hi Joseph,Refer to you gmail id for my email id .Please find below one more id for backup. Try and send it on both.
ritesh.ritesh1 AT gmail.com

Thanks and regards,
Ritesh

Sponsored content

Re: Free Reiki Training in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, New Zealand

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:20 am