~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 0 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_left51%Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_left12%Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_left31%Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_left2%Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_left5%Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

+2
basma
Monni
6 posters

Can reiki bring my ex-bf back?

Monni

Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Empty Can reiki bring my ex-bf back?

Post by Monni Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm

I was with my ex for 7 years and we've been broken up for the past few months now. I love him dearly and though I did a lot to push him away, I miss him and hope the universe can bring us back together. I've learned a lot about myself during these past few months, but I can't help but wish he was still with me. My heart hurts because he's no longer with me, I miss him deeply and the pain causes a lot of anxiety within me. Currently he's been talking to another girl, he says they're kinda dating. I was seeing someone else for a month or so as well but nothing compares to my ex. I would appreciate any distance healing between my ex-boyfriend and I. My name is Monica and I'm sure my ex still loves me as we had been together for such a long time. Thank you
    basma
    basma

Female Cancer Posts : 14

Can reiki bring my ex-bf back? Empty Re: Can reiki bring my ex-bf back?

Post by basma Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:45 am

Please i need you to send healing to my husband he was fired from his job this week and he is in alot of emotinal pain and depressed
    Love and light
    max tudor

Post by max tudor Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Monni wrote:I was with my ex for 7 years and we've been broken up for the past few months now. I love him dearly and though I did a lot to push him away, I miss him and hope the universe can bring us back together. I've learned a lot about myself during these past few months, but I can't help but wish he was still with me. My heart hurts because he's no longer with me, I miss him deeply and the pain causes a lot of anxiety within me. Currently he's been talking to another girl, he says they're kinda dating. I was seeing someone else for a month or so as well but nothing compares to my ex. I would appreciate any distance healing between my ex-boyfriend and I. My name is Monica and I'm sure my ex still loves me as we had been together for such a long time. Thank you
    Hi, Monica!

The Reiki system can help you and your ex-bf clear your energetical, emotional and mental bodies from the negative energies, thoughts, ideas and emotions and full it with positive ones according to the Highest Good. If it is best for you and him to get back together, then Reiki will try and help you to fulfill this and it will most likely succeed.

Shanti!
    Aeracura222

Post by Aeracura222 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Like the person above states, it can help you energetically, to help heal your relationship, but you should never force those kinds of things... Even if you don't know Reiki, you can still send good intentions towards the relationship. If it's meant to be, it will be Smile
    rachysetty
    rachysetty

Female Taurus Posts : 4

Post by rachysetty Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:02 am

I would only use Reiki to heal your emotional hurts on both of you.

You do need to be careful about 'forcing' (that's not the right word, it's too strong but I hope you know what I mean) people to do what you want them to, not what is best for them. You don't need to use Reiki to manipulate energy, but please be careful if you use others systems. Energy in it's purest form has no intention, until you set it. If you set it with intention that is not right (ie trying to bend will), remember you have no control of it once it is released and it is likely to come back on you. I'm really not trying to scare you, but a lot of people have bad experience with spells and the such as they do not really understand the energy that they are dealing with.

As these other lovely people have said, Reiki works to your highest good as an individual; it almost has a filter. If people do not want to accept the energy it will not force itself either. So if you are a Reiki practioner I would say it would be worth Reiking yourself and him knowing that if it is meant to be it will be, as you can heal any emotional issues he may have had which blocked the relationship.

If you do not practice find a practioner (UK federation is a good site) get an effective hands on treatment yourself, maybe a course of them, and some distance healing for him. Like I say, even if he doesn't want to receive it even on a subconscious level he won't be forced to.

If your paths do not align again, it's easy to say it's best for you, but I know it is hard. I would recommend some meditation exercises for tie cutting, involving Archangel Michael.

Pure love and strength to you my love at this time.
    tarynwalker

Post by tarynwalker Sun May 17, 2015 2:27 pm

Hi Monica Smile

In my experience as a Reiki practitioner I wouldn't say that Reiki can bring back your ex-bf but what it can do is encourage you towards greater balance and from this place you may find improvements in your life and the way you approach difficult situations. It may happen that these changes result in you and your partner reuniting so you could think of Reiki as having a supporting role rather than being directly responsible for the future outcome of your relationship. Although this isn't easy, trust that everything is happening exactly as it is supposed to happen. Use Reiki to relax and center yourself through this challenging time.

With Love,
    Taryn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:54 am