~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_left51%Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_left12%Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_left31%Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_left2%Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_left5%Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

5 posters

Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how?

Zell

Male Pisces Posts : 1

Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Empty Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how?

Post by Zell Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:49 am

Sun This year has revealed "several" awakenings for me. I am curious to know if anyone else has had "anything" profound happen to them, and when this occurred. I ask this in this way for a personal reason. I am merely searching for someone who I can "connect" with on my own level and particular situation. Other than the question I pose...Hello, I am Zell. I enjoy what I have seen on this site thus-far, (it has been an hour) Lol! Hope to talk with you all soon. Thanks! Sun
    Skyward

Female Posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Reiki Grand Master/Teacher (various modalities), Psychologies Practitioner, Nature, Travel, Languages, Art, Eating out, Exotic dance, Feel-good movies, Gardening, Metaphysics

Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Empty Re: awakening experiences

Post by Skyward Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello Zell,

I'm a new member and thought to reply to your unanswered post of December 2012. I would like to say that from my experience although there has been a 'quickening' in the past 2 years, the awakening experience is a long and often not too gentle experience. A life long experience brought forward in stages with learning, new people, new places ad increasing empowerment. I'm content not to look out for those 'aha' moments, and to savour every moment in the present for what it is, and look for the deeper meaning and lessons in each. With each lesson, or moment of enlightenment comes empowerment, and for the most part it can be so profound as to make one wonder whether it can get any better. IT CAN!
    The fabulous experiences ( and the not so good ones)I have experienced brought the idea at the time that that was it, the wows and so on...there's so much more. To keep on learning and having an open heart will lift you higher than can be imagined. Intention is everything...
    Sending much light and healing to you, and indeed to all on this network.

Skyward, United Kingdom
    Domino
    Domino

Male Libra Posts : 23
    Job/hobbies : Crystals, New Age, Science

Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Empty Re: Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how?

Post by Domino Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:29 am

This year (2013) has been a doozie... Energetic shifts all over the place that feel like stretching a rubber band. Most people do not notice but they are there. Often this brings up things that need attention in your life. Some are unpleasant. Do not be alarmed. We are entering a period of greater solar flares. All of this is for the good of the planet. You can keep up through the http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/ site. Ride the Wave.
    ButterflyGirl
    ButterflyGirl

Female Libra Posts : 2

Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Empty Re: Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how?

Post by ButterflyGirl Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Hello Zell,

I am new here as well and just got back on today. So sorry you've been waiting for some answers to your question.

I feel I am having an awakening to my purpose in life, other than being a wife, mother, family member, friend, etc. I discovered a Reiki Master on Facebook March 28th, 2013 and she has been giving me Deep Healing for past horrific physical abuse and current issues. I feel Reiki has "woke me up" to what is my truth and real in the Universe. I feel I knew that before Reiki because I would intently look at trees, birds, animals, plants and feel they could relate to me. I feel a connection and since everything has energy and we are all connected in the Universe that realization makes sense now. So yes, I feel certain I have had an awakening. I feel I have a deeper purpose in life and before Reiki I always was restless trying to figure out why I am here, what I am supposed to do with my life. I am more peaceful, stronger and feel certain my Reiki Level 1 Attunement that I will be getting this Thursday will be the big big change for me and it's only the beginning.

Take care and God bless you!
    Namaste'
    ButterflyGirl ~}i{~
    ReikibyLisa
    ReikibyLisa

Female Cancer Posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Animal Reiki Practitioner, Animal Communicator, creative writer, songwriter, musician

Wandering if "anyone else" has had an "awakening" year...when, and how? Empty Re: Awakening experiences

Post by ReikibyLisa Sun May 19, 2013 2:17 am

Hi Zell,
    Yes!!!! I was 'awakened' a few times Smile My first awakening was experiencing my very first Reiki treatment where I awoke speaking the words "Animal Reiki". I was bewildered at the time and didn't really act on it... some years later... I experienced an epiphany when I literally 'felt' a birds distress... it was not my own grief. That started me on the path to Reiki and then becoming an Animal Reiki Practitioner. Reiki has changed my life on just about every level. The insights, the calm, the peace, the compassion, the 5 Reiki precepts, Animals, Animal communication and the list goes on and on and on... clearing of certain people, places and situations out of my life... just amazing.... I'm so excited to have found this forum ... so great to share other's joy of Reik. Namaste and God bless to you xxx

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 pm