Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hello I am back again after long time
Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

» Intense reaction to me after working on someone??
Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am by tarynwalker

» Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients
Mon May 18, 2015 7:39 am by tarynwalker

» kundalini reiki
Mon May 18, 2015 6:58 am by ir3k

» Can Reiki help in Luecoderma?
Sun May 17, 2015 3:49 pm by tarynwalker

» Can reiki bring my ex-bf back?
Sun May 17, 2015 2:27 pm by tarynwalker

» Reiki for my dog Lilly
Fri May 15, 2015 2:46 am by gardening1963

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 37 on Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
51% 51% [ 33 ]
12% 12% [ 8 ]
31% 31% [ 20 ]
2% 2% [ 1 ]
5% 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

Newly attuned Masters

Domino

Male Libra Posts : 23
Job/hobbies : Crystals, New Age, Science

Newly attuned Masters

Post by Domino on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:20 pm

Greetings. My Reiki journey is a strange one. I was not too interested in it at all but the energies had other thoughts. I was offered a full intensive intuitive Reiki attunement at no cost because powers beyond me willed it so and my master agreed. THis is a huge deal because It is expensive to do all 3 attunements let alone the Master one. I still was not interested until the day before and I called and took the offer. I had level 1, 2 and 3 (master level) attunement. So I'm a Reiki Master now with a lineage all the way back to Mr Usui. I've been able to find pictures of all in my lineage except for James P. Davis. I would appreciate is any one has one and would like to share. Needless to say I've met my inner Spiritual guide and He has given me a gift. I've done some research and I suspect who he is and he's ascended. I need to follow up more and I also suspect his name. The Reiki energies were shown clear to me including the symbols. I've done remote attunements on multiple people and 3 physical ones tested for efficacy via pendulum. I will be refining my practice and I hope to do Planetary Work. I would love to hear from others and their experiences. Namaste.
uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Re: Newly attuned Masters

Post by uriel on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:16 am

Hello Domino

Congratulations on achieving your Reiki Master. How did you find the pictures of all your linage? I would like to do the same.I do not run a Reiki practise but help friends and family and those who request Reiki.

It truly is a wonderful gift and we look forward to reading your posts.

I hope your practise and planetary work are going well, I think these two things compliment each other very well.

Please feel free to ask any questions and share your experiences.

Love &  Light

Uriel

sending love
Domino

Greetings

Post by Domino on Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:03 pm

Great Uriel, I received a list of lineage names from my atunement master. Then I used google for the rest. I have a blog and there is an article on reiki that has a picture of the lineage. Yours forks from that somewhere. I would ask your master for the info. It is nice to see some pictures. I'm also offering remote reiki on my etsy store.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/160774683/intuitive-reiki-remote-reiki-chakra?ref=shop_home_active

I've been giving remote sessions to friends and that is great and a learning experience. I've treated depression and cancer. The energies kick in on high gear then as I instinctively use a grid of crystals and a pendulum along with some tools I made.

http://aquarianagethings.blogspot.com/2013/10/what-is-reiki-energy.html

Here is a txt sample of my report to clients.
=========================================
Name: Client’s name Date: 9/27/2013 Time: 9:10 am

7 - Crown Chakra
Blocked -> cleared

Worries, fear, indecisions
6 – Brow Chakra
No blocks
5 - Throat Chakra
No blocks
4 – Heart Chakra
Blocked -> cleared
Give of yourself, put out light to all
3 – Solar Plexus
Blocked -> cleared

Spiritual awakening needed
2 – Sacral Chakra
Blocked -> cleared

Let go of fear
1 – Root Chakra
No blocks

Methodology: Short Meditation starting at 12:00 on 8/26/2013

 Opening of the Session

 Building of a Star of Solomon Grid on top of the Client’s name
 Charging it for Healing with Universal Love Light
 Testing of the Chakras using a Pendulum

 Reiki Process for entire Body Healing ½ hour using the Hon-Sha-Ze-Shon-Nen Character
 While Reiki music is playing on the background. I burn incense also.

 Based on the state of the Chakras, extra time is spent on them.
 A chance is given to the Energy to address any problem areas as needed

 Notes: Tools used

 Using Point tool on general. Worked on fear and sealing with divine Love

 Closing of the Energies.

Ending Time: 9:56 am

Extra Notes on items revealed during session: Started the session and I used Peppermint oil to activate the Chi. The meaning of Peppermint is to activate. It tingles the skin and mind. It is used for Sleep, purification, Love and Healing. It increases psychic powers.

I burn Rasta Love Insense and music is by Deuter. Star of Solomon is Selenite, Outside crystals Moonstone and Center Rose Quartz. Impressions are not physical but spiritual in nature. Fear is strong but you will overcome with Love.

I recommend a Blue Kyanite crystal on a chain at the heart level. Blue Kyanite is a high vibration crystal. The high vibration and rapid transfers of energy from Kyanite create pathways where none existed before. Like a universal bridge, it is an extraordinary crystal of connection, opening the mind centers, enhancing telepathic and psychic abilities, bridging gaps in all communication efforts, and providing a link for transmitting or receiving healing energy. It immediately aligns the chakras and subtle bodies, bringing tranquility and a calming effect to the whole being. It is an exceptional stone for transitioning into deep meditative states.

Reiki, the 5 Principles

1. Just for today I shall not worry
2. Just for today I shall do my work honestly
3. Just for today I shall not anger
4. Just for today I shall respect all beings
5. JUST FOR TODAY I SHALL ACCEPT MY MANY BLESSINGS!

Raku Reiki Affirmation (Fire Dragon Method)

I affirm the presence of a great cosmic magnet that moves in me as the spirit of divine love, divine truth, and divine wisdom. This illuminating energy is the source of who I Am, a divine being.

I open to the pure white light in my soul. The energy of the sacred Universal Vibration in my soul continually guides me in all that I think, say and do.

I embrace my magnetic personality. Because of this, I now share my resources to the world, divinely giving, divinely receiving. I now choose to live happily, expressing creativity. I affirm perfect wellbeing

Not my will, but Thy will be done.

Now and forever.
====================
Great talking with you Namaste.
uriel

Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Post by uriel on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:57 am

Good morning Domino - Thank you for sharing this information with us. You sound very knowledgeable, you must have spent many years studying. Why dont you advertise your services on our advertising section.

I have used the crystal grid but not the pendulum, could you please point me in the right direction to learn more about this?

Once again thank you for sharing, I am sure many of our readers will find your post of interest.

Have a good day and nice talking with you too

Love &  Light

Uriel

sending love
Domino

Post by Domino on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:15 pm

Thank you for your vote of confidence. Actually, I did not come to Reiki until Feb of 2013. My insights are all intuitive in nature. I do have learned to step aside and let the Reiki energy flow where it wants to go and do. That is the job of a Master. It is an Intelligent Energy and very very powerful. I often feel it as radiating heat coming out of my hands. After I was attuned to Master level, later on that night I saw the Master symbol in my palms glow an electric blue color. I think that is the color of this energy. I only use the grid for remote healing with the pendulum and the pendulum alone for all other treatments. I found that it works very well to tell the state of the Chakras before and after treatment.

I offer for sale grids and pendulums I make on my etsy site for those that are inclined. There are general ones and custom tuned items to the person also. Right now I'm making a Portable Vortex and a Power Crystal Wand for my Reiki Master. Its gonna be so much fun!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AquarianAgeThings

I also use one special tool I made to treat chronic cases and a true Vogel Crystal to seal and heal, but that is after the Reiki treatment. So it is a system and it involves essential oils, incense and music. I specifically like the Artist Deuter for Reiki music. If you wish, I can teach you how to use a grid for remote Reiki healing. Later on, I might put it on your site for others to learn. My interests are in Energy and Force Fields. Reiki is just natural for me.

I don't see a way of sending you a file without your email so if you wish I can do that. I would like to place a link to your website on my blog since we have similar interests.

Namaste and many blessings.
Domino

Post by Domino on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Uriel, Ive decided to place the instructions on how to use a Star Of Solomon Grid and a pendulum during a remote Reiki session. This grid is made up of selenite crystals, tumbled moonstones and a center quartz cluster. The Pendulum is also a selenite but can be anything you feel good with.

A pendulum is a gift from Your Higher Self to your self because it provides a gateway into your subconscious mind and back to the Source that you really are; a loop or figure eight. It is related to Muscle Testing in that it is your muscles and your subconscious mind that powers its movement. But it is the information that comes through that is really important.

A pendulum can be anything that you can tie to a string. Artisans have taken this simple thing to a new level. They are made of many materials some precious and semi-precious. But they all must be Functional! A pendulum can be highly personal and that increases your affinity for it and so its accuracy. Having a pendulum that is in harmony with your self is truly a wonderful thing. Treat it as a friend.

It is also really easy to use once the first moments of apprehension are overcome. Sit in a quiet place and clear your mind. Hold the pendulum in a comfortable way for you. Still its motion and ask it to show you a YES answer. Wait a little while. Note the motion. That is your yes answer. Repeat and ask it for a NO answer, also note the motion and that is your no answer. Ask it an INDETERMINATE answer and note that motion also. You are done!

When asking your pendulum something, try to ask Yes or No questions, things like ‘Am I going to be happy at the party?’. Do not force it. Let it do its own thing.

So you start with a graphic of the Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen symbol and place a picture or a piece of paper with the name of the person in need of the service on top. Then build the grid on top of that. Once built, charge it with Universal Love and Healing energy by placing your hands over it with intent. Use the pendulum to ask "Is this chakra blocked?". Note your yes, no or indeterminate answer. Also write any impressions that come to you at this time. Do the Reiki healing as you were taught. Recheck the chakras that were blocked after the session. Sometimes they may require extra Reiki work. But one session is usually what is needed. That is it!

The same can be done with a person present but just use the pendulum over the chakras.

I hope it helps you and others to do this work.

Last edited by Domino on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
uriel

Post by uriel on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:40 am

Good morning Domino, Many thanks for this. It provides a good graphical image of how to use the grid with the pendulum.

I have a very difficult family situation at the moment, I will use your method to try and find some answers.

Thank again for sharing, I am sure many of our readers will find this interesting and useful

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love &  Light

Uriel

sending love
Domino

Post by Domino on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks. I hope that helps you out some. I must tell you that those grids when done right set up a force field that you can feel. Sounds like you have some experience with it. I use selenite but I think it will work with say just crystals in place of the selenite. The important thing is the geometry. The radial spokes are concentrator crystals. There are things you can add to it to make it even more potent. Pre-charging with intent is important. Also when you use the pendulum, place it over the center and just watch after the question is asked. You'll be surprised how well it works.

I recently started to study about Chi and how to generate Chi Balls to send healing energy. I wrote a blog article about it. I am starting to learn about it and am not an expert but there is lots of resources available online.

http://aquarianagethings.wordpress.com/2013/11/16/chi-breath-the-force-its-all-energy-fields/

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:19 am