~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_left51%Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_left12%Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_left31%Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_left2%Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_left5%Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

Reiki attunement story with Faeries!

Skyward

Female Posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Reiki Grand Master/Teacher (various modalities), Psychologies Practitioner, Nature, Travel, Languages, Art, Eating out, Exotic dance, Feel-good movies, Gardening, Metaphysics

Reiki attunement story with Faeries! Empty Reiki attunement story with Faeries!

Post by Skyward Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:27 am

Dear all,
    thought to share this personal story with you.. please read to the end....remembering my first Usui attunement by my then partner who promptly dumped me within 5 minutes of completion. I knew that morning something was afoot before attending in any case since my Spirit friends hid and wouldn't speak. the silence was eerie. It turned out to be fabulous though. Following guidance from Spirit we both took a walk in the nearby wood and I had my first actual physical sighting of Faeries that were attracted by out 'light'. Amazing. At first we thought they were silver dragonflies - unlikely on a crisp, cloudy mid-November afternoon. They had been flying inches over our heads for some distance, and a cheeky baby Fey zoomed across my face at eye level just missing my nose. They stayed a little until reaching the edge of their territory, pausing and turning around briefly to say goodbye as I asked them not to go. The beautifully intricate detail of their garments were stunning and I don't recall having seen anything so beautiful in this lifetime. SO IF YOU DON't BELIEVE IN FAERIES, think again...and the woods, everywhere in fact are teeming with Nature Spirits.
    Now a grand master I've had many experiences. Since then I've journeyed to dance with a marvelous Oak Tree and his family, sighted a Centaur, heard the greeting of a garden Spirit, travelled astrally to so many places, with Angelic beings and now looking into Shamanic practices. It's endless, there's so much more to us, to you, and to what we call our Earth, and the Universe. If you don't get it all done in this incarnation, and trust that you won't, there's always the next.
    Take the rough with the smooth, and what you don't like, use the power of manifestation through verbalising gratitude and positive affirmations, then you'll really see what magical beings/Divine Sparks we all are.
    May you have good fortune, clear sight and a clean heart. Much light to you,
    Skyward 8th April 2013

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:42 am