~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_left51%new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_left12%new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_left31%new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_left2%new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_left5%new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn

mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Taurus Posts : 9
    Job/hobbies : drafting, healing, spirit communication, fishing, helping anyone i can free of charge and many more

new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn Empty new here. life long natural born healer and 4th degree reiki royho master/teacher, here to help and learn

Post by mikefarley001 Thu May 29, 2014 3:20 am

This is my first post of anything on here.. My name is michael, 31 years old and i am a natural born healer along with a spontaneous initiation a decade ago, i decided to become involved in reiki, im a 4th degree master/teacher of Ryoho Usui reiki. Recently my energy started flowing less, probably do to stress i had went through. the worse possible kind. lets just say i ended up losing my job and because homeless with my fiances 3 kids and my 11 yr old daugter after the landlord sold our rental home in 15 days. its not easy getting a place after losing a job at the same time. I have never charged for reiki before do to my belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience a life (energetic) transformation and the wonders of reiki. since my energy flow has diminished,  it still becomes potent and goes back to trickling... it comes and goes and when it comes its VEEERY powerful and heals amazingly)I love teaching and giving advice, believe me, i have PLENTY of it with the experience i have attained. if anyone has any questions or feel embarassed to ask out in the open, please message me. but try asking in the open if its not too embarrassing this way others can learn as well from reading the thread.i also give healings at a distance and are much more powerful than your standard healings thats is when it flows correctly.. i dont really think of it as powerful than the other, just the combination of my natural healing abilities with the reiki seem to create the perfect formula. theone thing that has always driven me as a child using my natural ability is my grandmother has HEP-C and found out she has sarosis of the liver(spelling?) and since ive been a kid i been able to use the energy to hold back the progression of the disease. i know this by the look of the baffled doctors after recieving her test results LOL
    also I am clairaudient which helps ALOT!! with healing sessions.

WITH ALL MY LOVE i thank you and hope to work with you at both learning and teaching. I hope to make friends on here as well. I can always learn no matter what i know or have experienced. its a none stop learning process or shall i say a never ending evolving process as well??? i will cut if off here, again with all my love- goodnight!! -Michael Farley
    P.s. if anyone wants to see my certificates just let me know and i can show atleast the reiki ones i already uploaded on here for this purpose. remember you can always message me if you dont want to message me in the open but id rather you post in the open so others can learn as well from the post. its up to you :)I will also be offering attunements very soon in a matter of days. I can start healings on the 29th of this month (tomorrow) i will give instructions as to what i need from you. usually i do not need anything but having A PICTURE and such creates a better connection.
    I have an 11 year old daughter and a fiance whom i have attuned to reiki ad the kids just LOVE the energy!!
    I might be looking for somebody for a kundalini attunemen since not only it will help my energy flow but its been years and i figure its time to add another system. my spirit guide harold says it is time, my vibrational frequency is where it needs to be. if anyone can help me with that, id provide a week worth of healing and remember its a bit more than just reiki so you will like it.
     I know i am in the wrong area asking about an attunement but i thought i would add it in here anyways. even if i do not recieve anything, I am here in the first place to help educate those who need it and i am not going anywhere.
    LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    -Michael

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:57 pm