~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Memory recovery and protection? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Memory recovery and protection? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Memory recovery and protection? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Memory recovery and protection? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Memory recovery and protection? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Memory recovery and protection? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Memory recovery and protection? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Memory recovery and protection? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Memory recovery and protection? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Memory recovery and protection? Bar_left51%Memory recovery and protection? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Memory recovery and protection? Bar_left12%Memory recovery and protection? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Memory recovery and protection? Bar_left31%Memory recovery and protection? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Memory recovery and protection? Bar_left2%Memory recovery and protection? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Memory recovery and protection? Bar_left5%Memory recovery and protection? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

+2
Swamy
stmustaine
6 posters

Memory recovery and protection?

stmustaine

Memory recovery and protection? Empty Memory recovery and protection?

Post by stmustaine Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:21 am

I am currently under much attack, manipulation, and given excessive memory loss by another being from the moment I go to sleep to the moment I wake up. Ive lost so much memory and I have been manipulated for so long now. How can I recover my memory and protect myself from this being from getting in? I am forgetting almost every moment of my life and all the important things of my life that I used to remember not to long ago. Please help me. Much blessings and love!
    Swamy
    Swamy
    Member of Honor
    Member of Honor

Male Cancer Posts : 12
    Job/hobbies : Retired from job and retyred for a new life

Memory recovery and protection? Empty Memory Recovery and Protection

Post by Swamy Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Sai Ram. Pronounced as Saayee Raam, it is a greeting, a mantra and a blessing for you. Pl. visit www.saibaba.org and http://www.srisathyasai.org.in/

If you resonate with Shirdi Sai Baba or Satya Sai Baba, pray to them and keep their photos with you. You may also ask and get the sacred ash from Shirdi and Puttaparthi.

Remembering God's / Guru's name is the best protection.

Blessings

His Servant

Silvi
    Silvi

Female Leo Posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Reiki, Karuna Reiki and Usui Teate Practitioner

Memory recovery and protection? Empty Memory Recovery and Protection on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Post by Silvi Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Send me your name and surname and your location. I'll try to help you.
    reikiloveandlight@yahoo.com
    http://reikiloveandlight.yolasite.com/
    Robertotamburello

Memory recovery and protection? Empty Re: Memory recovery and protection

Post by Robertotamburello Mon May 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Reiki holistic energy empowers our emotional state and our mind.
    Reiki helps bring clarity about what we really want. Reiki healing energy also helps us to emotionally detach from outcomes and helps place us in a state of surrender. Regular self Reiki treatments help you to become more flexible in mind and to be more open ended about how our goals potentially manifest.
    If you want to know more please visit:
    http://www.thehealingpages.com/reiki-healing-to-empower-your-goals
    wscherrer
    wscherrer

Male Gemini Posts : 24
    Job/hobbies : disabled

Memory recovery and protection? Empty Re: Memory recovery and protection?

Post by wscherrer Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm

If your a christian then you need to renew your mind in gods word. God knows everything about you and wants to show you who you are. He is present apon anything you ask in his name. He is the healer. I'm saying this because I had the same problem. I tried to learn all different types of culture's and all it became was sorciery. When I tried to use things in my own abbility like shawmenism and things became fallen. Some things may seem sacride and purly of god but theirs honor you have to learn about these things of the spirit. You can use things that god may have honor with you to use like how an angel use's there own hope but if after time you do things in the spirit not giving god the glory then it becomes in your own striength. To do things in the spirit you need to walk by the spirit. and that would come from renewing your mind in the word. That way the holygost will guide you. And god willl show you what you need to do. When the spirit becomes fallen or in darkness the best thing you can do is give god your burdon. And if beings are their then the word says resist the devil and he will flee from you. Seeking healing from people and prayer is a good way to get healed from a storm like that and a good start. I see reiki as of a healing with us that an angel would use as if we are in an angelic heavenly realm. Thats why I wont use any other ways of the spirit I found reiki and it is fully of god. God is only perfect he will not end up in any shadow turning way. When the spirit heals you it cant end up false. and things like reiki in the light are excepted by the spirit. You should tell more of how this happens to you. Does the spirit attach itself to sin? Does it cause oppression meaning were darkness comes over you were you can't think clearly and you feel accused or in darkness with no hope and feel like nothing can change this or as if there's no way out. No matter what culture your from their is an enemy and he will lie to you. You could find yourself fully healed next week. If the enemy is lieing to you and telling you your not going to heal from this you need to read gods word so he can speak you through it and the holygost will fill the gaps. What I had a problem with was a curse because of me trying to use native shawminism. The spirit stated cursing me with death and became fallen it happened for years and I had oppression where I felt their would be no change. But I kept trying to heal and their was nothing I could find for years, till I ended up with ablood claught and in jail. I drank everyday and with the curse it sown my flesh in my spirit. Sin was something my flesh overcome by. But in jail I found god and took him apon his truth I said to myself I pray and things change but not enof. so I said I will pray every night before I go to bed and after doing it for a month I will have change. after praying everyday the holygost started taking all my burdons one by one and the word filled my mind. God cleansed my life and opened my eyes. Now the spirits and curse's all lost their power and my flesh isn't of sin but of the spirit part of his body. If you don't part in sins the enemy has no way of control. He has no power thats real other than lie's . But he can sow in your flesh if you resserect sin then he has you were he wants you. But if the old flesh is dead apon the cross than three days later you rose with christ and all that is old is passed away. He will renew your heart and mind if you just pray and if you don't have faith right now read his word and after time he will turn things around. anyway I just really want to help you cause what I hear happened to me. And it was like hell for me. Keep useing your faith reiki is good and is a medicine. Make sure that you get healed. If you want anymore help from me. I'd be glad to help you.
    I pray with reiki so just post things you want healing for and I'll send you healing. I do it once a day and I allready did it today so I will send you heling tomarrow just agree with me that your reciveing through this post as a post of contact by faith. I have ways I can enlighten someone with grace for them to have salvation from burdons within their path. I will decree insight and wisdom within god according to burdons. And for you to have more understanding present according to teach you how to heal. see you tommarrow
    thanks William Scherrer
    wscherrer
    wscherrer

Male Gemini Posts : 24
    Job/hobbies : disabled

Post by wscherrer Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 pm

I just got done sending healing and light to you. Just say you recieve it.
    Aeracura222

Post by Aeracura222 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:39 pm

You have great power from within to protect yourself. Many of us believe that God is something external from us - seperate, this is not the case. The same goes for all the Enlightened beings and Angels - they exist within each and everyone of us, and can be called upon for guidance and assistance. I would learn how to shield yourself against psychic attacks - the mental emotional symbol in reiki will help you as well. If you don't know Reiki, I would suggest finding a practitioner in your area that you feel comfortable with, and if you like explain your predicament. They will be able to clear your energy feel of any unwanted influences. Rose

Remember that your beliefs are very powerful indeed for they create the reality you experience!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 pm