~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_left51%Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_left12%Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_left31%Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_left2%Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_left5%Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM.

spiritualdreamer

Female Posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : varies

Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Empty Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM.

Post by spiritualdreamer Tue May 03, 2011 3:54 am

Hi Divine Light,

I send you a PM today about a re-attunement to Level 2 Usui Reiki to format myself like a computer when there is a virus.
    It is a long PM...but I hope you can understand and if a re-attunement will help me get back my Reiki energies back, right now, it is super weak after a psychic attack and the negative energies from this drunken psycho hit me really bad. One of the healers last Sunday from a Reiki Circle said I am part Empath or have some empathetic abilities which was why that drunken psycho's negative hit me really bad...white hair, inflammation of the crown chakra, all chakras were blocked and being unable to give Reiki for a while...

So please read your PM and give me your honest intuitive opinion for a cure....

Thank you Divine Light.
    spiritualdreamer

Female Posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : varies

Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM. Empty Re: Hi Divine Light, I send you a PM.

Post by spiritualdreamer Fri May 06, 2011 10:32 am

Hi Divine Light,

Please take me off the list for re-attunement. I just paid $150 to someone to re-attune me to Level 2 as well as pulling cords from that psycho who attacked me. Thank you so much for this website, but I was getting really ill from the attack and I had to take action immediately to clear all de-tachments out of me.

I wouldn't mind being on your list to give free reiki healings to others after my 21 days of detox period for Level 2 Usui Reiki is complete.

Please take me off the Attunement request for Level 2 Usui Reiki. Thank you so much.
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Post by Divine Light Sun May 15, 2011 11:17 am

OK, no problem, spiritualdreamer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:05 pm