~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left51%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left12%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left31%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left2%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left5%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

makar
    makar

Male Posts : 5
    Job/hobbies : Student

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by makar Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:24 pm

There are so many Reiki I have read about like Kundalini Reiki, Usui Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Violet-Flmae Reiki.....list is endless.

•> What is the different between all these?
    •> All these use the universal energy for healing, right?
    •> If they all use the same energy source then where is the difference between all of them?
    •> With which should I start with considering:
    1. Have no experience working with energy.
    2. I want to raise my Kundalini, so has Kundalini Reiki anything to do with it?
    •> Do I have to complete master level on one Reiki type before starting another Reiki type?

♦> What does attunement do? Give energy to all the chakras? Open them? Or what?
    ♦> What is the difference between attunement for different Reiki types? How differently do they act on chakras?

You see I have a lot of questions regarding this....curious

Thank you
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Re: Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by Divine Light Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 am

Hello Makar,

And thank you for your question.

The USUI Reiki is REAL and ONLY Reiki.
    The others are only derived from it and has different fonctions according to their founder.

Alaways start by USUI Reiki. (in fact, that's the only one you really need) but if you want others, be attuned to USUI Reiki first.

An attunement opens your energy channel and enables you to run energy to persons, animals, objects, houses, etc...

Hope I answered most of your questions.

Hope to read you soon on this Forum

Blessings

Love & Light

makar
    makar

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Re: Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by makar Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Thank you Divine Light for your prompt reply Smile
    How can I receive attunement?

And what about Kundalini Reiki?
    Usui Reiki opens the top 4 chakras but Reiki Tummo opens all the chakras in the sushumna, is it true?
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Post by Divine Light Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am

USUI Reiki opens all the chakras to energy.
    As for KR, you can get attuned to it afterwards if you really want to.

Concerning Tommo Reiki, I don't have any experience on it , sorry.

I will write you a PM to give you details on what I need for an attunement.

Blessings

makar
    makar

Post by makar Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Divine Light....I wonder if you got my PM that I sent you couple of days back.I was waiting for you to reply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:29 pm