~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_left51%Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_left12%Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_left31%Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_left2%Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_left5%Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Free distance healing available every week with Jourei

skyzthelimit16

Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Empty Free distance healing available every week with Jourei

Post by skyzthelimit16 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Hello all,
    I am a reiki master/teacher as well as a Jourei mster/teacher. Recently, I started up a Jourei healing page providing free distance Jourei each sunday. Reiki healing is provided upon request.

If you are interested, check out the Jourei page on Facebook. A website will be up in a few months.

Thanks! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/joureiconnection/

~Fil
    naturepixie

Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Empty Re: Free distance healing available every week with Jourei

Post by naturepixie Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi, can you please tell me what Jourei healing is? I have never heard of it before.

Blessings.
    skyzthelimit16

Free distance healing available every week with Jourei Empty Re: Free distance healing available every week with Jourei

Post by skyzthelimit16 Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Hi!
    I just realized I may have placed this thread on the wrong chatroom. Moderators, please feel free to move the thread!

OK, Jourei (often spelled Johrei) is another healing energy, similar to reiki, that popped up in Japan around the 1930's, approximately ten years after Mikao Usei started doing his own thing.

It is an energy that feels different to reiki and seems to have its own character. A man named Mokichi Okada had a spiritual experience and began spontaneously manifesting the energy. Okada and his followers began a religion with its set of teachings being what Okada taught. The Johrei Fellowship largely believes that, using Johrei and the teachings of Okada, paradise can be attained on earth (as an aside, Okada was one of the first proponents of organic farming) through the use of spiritual purification.

Johrei is taught to be an energy that triggers spiritual and physical purification.

My teacher (Don Beckett) was a member of the Johrei Fellowship, but he broke away and began teaching his own system of Jourei (hence the different spelling). I started a Facebook group offering free healing with the energy and one of our admins is a member of the Johrei Fellowship. He often posts the teachings of Okada and the Church while I tend to approach the energy's use from a more "secular" format.

I am not a member of the Johrei Fellowship. I often use it as I do reiki, but I can appreciate both energies and find they work well together.

I conceptualize it this way (borrowing the ideas of Rick Rivard): some people love chocolate cake, other love carrot cake, and still others prefer Vanilla. Jourei is like Carrot cake while Reiki is like Chocolate. Neither is better or stronger, they just taste differently!

(BTW, Johrei is a trademarked spelling)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 pm