~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_left51%:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_left12%:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_left31%:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_left2%:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_left5%:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia

preiki

:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Empty :-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia

Post by preiki Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 am

I studied Usui Reiki to Masters level and have attuned 4 persons up to level two Usui system.
    I look forward to being of service.....as we are one :-) and to offer free attunements.
    The persons I attuned took on the energy and could feel, transmit, beam and do scans etc.
    I look forward to sharing Reiki knowledge/practice with others through this forum.
    Paul
    uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Empty Re: :-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia

Post by uriel Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:06 am

Hello preiki
    Welcome from Australia which I hope is a little warmer than France at minus 12 for the past week. It is very generous of you to offer free attunements, the more we can spread the word the better for all mankind. Looking forward to reading you posts and sharing the knowledge. Please feel free to ask any questions and post any thing you would like to share.
    preiki

:-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia Empty Re: :-) Great to see and join this forum...Paul~Hobart Tasmania, Australia

Post by preiki Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Uriel,

Thanks for your welcome. Yes, a little warmer here sunny . Recently I have taken Level 1 Ka Shen Sekhem with peter which is a free attunement. Link in the free attunement section.
    I feel the energy to be very lovely and feels right for me. He has recently incorporated the "all love" energy into the system~level one has a lot of reiki symbols in it plus a couple more, but overall for me at lest, the energy comes through a bit stronger and i'm told also has the benifit of the earth energies as well as the universal energies and "all love" Sun

Paul

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:09 am