~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_left51% A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_left12% A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_left31% A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_left2% A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
 A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_left5% A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise.

wscherrer
    wscherrer

Male Gemini Posts : 24
    Job/hobbies : disabled

A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Empty A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise.

Post by wscherrer Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:25 am

Dear, freinds and family of reiki forum,('Bow')
    Here's how i do distant reiki healing. ('Welcome')
    I use a way where I sit like a buddist with my hand in front of me where i center myself. And i make the spirit in my whole flesh go up then down centering my flesh where I'm one in the spirit (so my phisicle body is part of the spirit while i'm healing). then I do it with my emmotions focusing my body above then all the way down and bellow me. So in otherwards I focus my emmotions up then down through me then bellow.(This makes your spirit more one within the healing where my senses and body are one within the spirit while I heal. And since it's my emotions I feel the full compassion while I heal.) Then I vsualize and center myself with my whole being up then down as if I'm in a heavenly realm that is of all the healing that flows in all the reki in life. (This way your connected through distance.) And you are in the spirit at this time with your full phisical mental and spiritual body ready to heal.('Super!')('Clap')

If you have any questions or input please feal free to post.
    Thanks, William Scherrer
    wscherrer
    wscherrer

A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Empty Re: A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise.

Post by wscherrer Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 am

Dear friends and family of reiki Forum,
    The thing I learned is that you are the healer it is that through your hands you can control the healing you send, the energy will flow were it wants heal and it will show you how to use it. It will come through your spirit in prayer also and show you what to pray for. If you keep your spirit disiplined apon knowing how the spirit will flow through you and make sure your mind is focused with full faith of your potential to heal. After time the healing will learn how it flows within your spirit and it will attune it's self to you. After time and disipline it will be part of your spirit were what ever way you choose to practice reiki it will be present as a way your the vessel it flows through.
    I'm a christian and theirs things in the bible that inspired me to see it this way. healing is something that has only good and is very sacride to the spirit it will listen within whichever way we send cause god is present apon whatever you seek from him. like the bible say's.

Any Questions or comments Post or reply
    Thanks William Scherrer
    wscherrer
    wscherrer

A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise. Empty Re: A way to do distant healing I use and other ways you could use this exercise.

Post by wscherrer Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Dear friends and family of reiki Forum,
    Sometimes it helps to use compassion or different colors of love or sprinkles of love while healing, to help you use your faith more. Also if while healing your mind is in a compassionate place while you heal so you can connect through the reiki while healing. If you want to feel areas your targeting then different ways the energy flows and heals someone while healing. Like one way I use is as if when my palm is on my head it go's through my hands to my head but also grounded at the bottom of my palm so the healing stays at the bottom of my palm to move the energy where I wish. After you disipline your spirit where you can harness the energy where you want to heal the reiki will move naturally.
    Thanks William Scherrer

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:48 pm