~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_left51%Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_left12%Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_left31%Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_left2%Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_left5%Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

Healing request to bring my ex-bf back

Monni

Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Empty Healing request to bring my ex-bf back

Post by Monni Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:03 pm

Hello, this is my first post and request. I was with my ex for 7 years and we've been broken up for the past few months now. I love him dearly and though I did a lot to push him away, I miss him and hope the universe can bring us back together. I've learned a lot about myself during these past few months, but I can't help but wish he was still with me. My heart hurts because he's no longer with me, I miss him deeply and the pain causes a lot of anxiety within me. Currently he's been talking to another girl, he says they're kinda dating. I was seeing someone else for a month or so as well but nothing compares to my ex. I would appreciate any distance healing between my ex-boyfriend and I. My name is Monica and I'm sure my ex still loves me as we had been together for such a long time. Thank you
    uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Empty Re: Healing request to bring my ex-bf back

Post by uriel Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Hello Monni, I am sorry to hear about your situation and hope you managing to stay positive. I cannot bring your ex back, but I can send you Reiki to help heal the pain so you can move forward with your life.Have you spoken with him and told him how you feel?Try to focus your mind on things in your life that you enjoy and surround yourself with family and freinds who can support you. Please let me know if you would like me to send you some healing Reiki.

basma
    basma

Female Cancer Posts : 14

Healing request to bring my ex-bf back Empty Re: Healing request to bring my ex-bf back

Post by basma Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 am

Please Uril can you send my husband healing energy he was fired from job this week and he is depressed and in alot of pain
    Love and light

uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Post by uriel Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:36 am

Hi Basma

I hope you husband is feeling a little happier now and managed to find work!
    basma
    basma

Female Cancer Posts : 14

Post by basma Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:31 am

Thank you Uriel for your help highly appreciate it and gusse what he will go back to his old job the he left for the new one
    Love & Light Heart

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 am