~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Reiki Newbie EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Reiki Newbie EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Reiki Newbie EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Reiki Newbie EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Reiki Newbie EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Reiki Newbie EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Reiki Newbie EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Reiki Newbie EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Reiki Newbie EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Reiki Newbie Bar_left51%Reiki Newbie Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Reiki Newbie Bar_left12%Reiki Newbie Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Reiki Newbie Bar_left31%Reiki Newbie Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Reiki Newbie Bar_left2%Reiki Newbie Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Reiki Newbie Bar_left5%Reiki Newbie Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

Reiki Newbie

ButterflyGirl
    ButterflyGirl

Female Libra Posts : 2

Reiki Newbie Empty Reiki Newbie

Post by ButterflyGirl Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello, my name is Marion and I am new to Reiki and all it's wonders. Thank you for having me on your forum.

March 28th 2013 I stumbled upon a page on Facebook about Reiki Healing and started reading the "About" section. I was truly amazed and mesmorized. I contacted the page owner and she has been giving me Deep Healing since then for past abuse and current emotional issues. I was married for 38 years to a man that was abusive, a womanizer and drinker. 27 of those years he abused me and me being very passive and controlled all my life, I was caught up in the cycle of abuse. He tried to kill me twice and thank God I survived. I divorced him March 2010 and am remarried to a wonderful man. My past emotional trauma was haunting me daily anywhere from being so insecure I could hardly function to being so jealous my heart rate would go up. My friend and Reiki Master has really helped me a great deal. I have gone through some tough clearing out, have had some strange symbolic dreams and if I go lay back down after geting up very early before I drift off to sleep I have visions. I am more positive now, I find I catch myself with this little grin across my face. I feel more at peace and more secure with myself. The traumatic part of my past is in the past and I don't grieve inside like I used to. I have let it go and so much is coming out and what is replaced is love and healing light. I am going to have my Level 1 Attunement this Thursday April 18th. My Reiki Master says I am ready and tells me I am going to be a very powerful healer. She calls me an Angel, too which is very nice. I have always had a passion to show people the way of love and that feeling has been with me so much of my life, more in the last 3 years since my divorce. It seems I yearn to make a difference in people's lives that are hurting from relationship problems, abuse and neglect and I am very excited to be able to heal later on. I am anxious to know all I can about this amazing gift from God and I pray I am truly worthy and will be the best I can be.

I hope all of you have a blessed day and thank you again for the honor to be here.
    May you have Love and Light always!
    Namaste'
    ~}i{~
    uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Reiki Newbie Empty Re: Reiki Newbie

Post by uriel Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 am

Hello Marion

I am so pleased you found a Reiki Master and this site to help you. Your story is so familiar and I am glad that you have found some happiness in your life through your new wonderful man and Reiki. Reiki is a truly magical thing and can help in any/every situation, the outcome may not be the one your were looking for but which ever direction it follows it will always be with you to guide you and feel loved.

Thank you for being so honest and sharing your story. I am sure you will make a difference to many peoples lives through Reiki.

We look forward to hearing more from you
    Domino
    Domino

Male Libra Posts : 23
    Job/hobbies : Crystals, New Age, Science

Post by Domino Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:12 pm

I recently found a bunch of people at my favorite New Age Shop that do reiki 2 times a month for free in a circle. I strongly urge you to find your own group to give and receive. To me it gives me an opportunity to practice on live bodies not just remote. Namaste

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:30 pm