~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_left51%Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_left12%Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_left31%Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_left2%Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_left5%Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

Intense reaction to me after working on someone??

LeaPiya

Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Empty Intense reaction to me after working on someone??

Post by LeaPiya Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello,

I am a new massage and lymphatic drainage therapist. But I am posting here because I have a question about the energetic effects when doing bodywork on someone. I thought Reiki practitioners may be able to help me with my experience better than regular massage therapists.

Yesterday I had an Massage client and after the session I have a very intense "episode".

At first, I felt fine afterward, just pretty tired. But after about an hour I started to freak out. I started to feel mentally horrible. And I wasn't sure if it was just coming from me being hormonal or something lol. Then I was getting these intense images of the client. It seemed scary and violent, but the images were harmless. It was just the associated feeling.

My bf and I got in a little tiff because I was acting weird. It was almost like an anxiety attack. I kept going on about how disgusting and greasy I felt and this horrible feeling was growing inside me. My bf shook me as if to snap me out of it, (he does CST btw) but as soon as he did that I felt like I couldn't breathe. I fell to the floor gasping for air in some kind of full blown panic/anxiety attack. For a few moments I was screaming and crying.

Then I ran to the shower and started gagging and coughing up a lot of mucous. By the time I got out of the shower. I felt back to normal. Like I had just come out of a bad trip or something. I felt totally drained and I still feel very drained. I have no energy and have been in bed pretty much all day. And I feel kind of depressed.

I am usually very sensitive to energy. It has been a bit of a problem – being overly sensitive at times and it has been affecting me to an extent. But is this normal in anyway? Has this sort of thing happened to anyone else? Or am I crazy? What do I do about this?

I would really appreciate any help/understanding/advice or anything anyone can offer.

Thanks
    L
    vmez1966

Female Posts : 3

Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Empty Intense reaction to me after working on someone??

Post by vmez1966 Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello,
    I would just suggest to imagine a white, protective light around you that goes from head to feet before you work with someone. I have seen Reiki do wonders so I would also reccommend you that whenever you get a chance have a treatment
    Best wishes Very Happy !
    tarynwalker

Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Empty Re: Intense reaction to me after working on someone??

Post by tarynwalker Mon May 18, 2015 8:01 am

Hi LeaPiya Smile

That is quite an awfully intense experience you had. I'm very interested in psychic attack and related topics and have helped some of my sensitive Reiki clients with the following insights:

A simple yet very powerful way to avoid taking on negative karma from those you offer healing to is to always consecrate the effects of your healing sessions to the highest power, whatever you call it (God, The Divine, Supreme Self...) I spoke to a wise Swami about this and he said consecration should never be neglected as this may result in crazy unwanted karmic effects such as what you've described. Consecration is in itself a protection and is usually enough to prevent taking on the negative emotions of your clients. To consecrate simply sit quietly and in your silently offer the effects of your action (massage session etc) to The Divine for the benefit of all. When you do this you remove yourself as the author of the healing and acknowledge that healing happens by Divine Grace. If you take responsibility for the healing then you also open yourself to the possibility of taking on any karma associated with that healing.

A practical solution to being highly sensitive is to develop your third chakra. Make it a daily practice to work on strengthening your navel chakra as this helps to balance receptivity and sensitivity.

A simple protection technique used by healers is to sit or stand with eyes closed, breathing deeply and allowing each inhalation to charge the third eye chakra with energy. Once it feels really energized begin to visualise golden light flowing out of the third eye chakra and forming an egg shaped cocoon around your aura. This is an ancient yogic technique which protects a person from outside influences. It should only be used when there is an emergency, such as the experience you described, rather than daily.

I hope this helps in some way. These techniques work for me and others in my healing community. Episodes like you had can be scary and it's good to have some tools to help in these situations. However, working on balancing over sensitivity is really the key Smile

With Love,
    Taryn

Sponsored content

Intense reaction to me after working on someone?? Empty Re: Intense reaction to me after working on someone??

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:26 am