~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left51%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left12%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left31%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left2%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left5%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients

Poll

Should you take on paying clients with only Reiki 1?

[ 0 ]
    Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left0%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_left0%Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 0
    rachysetty
    rachysetty

Female Taurus Posts : 4

Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Empty Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients

Post by rachysetty Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 am

Hi

I only have experience & interaction with other Reiki practioners who went through the same teacher as I, and I was wondering what the general consensus on if you can take on paying clients with Reiki 1.

I was always told no, Reiki 1 was for self, family & friends only. You can only do clients with Reiki 2.

Thoughts please!
    Very Happy
    tarynwalker

Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients Empty Re: Reiki 1 attunement - practising on clients

Post by tarynwalker Mon May 18, 2015 7:39 am

Hi Rachysetty Smile

It is generally agreed upon that first level Reiki is especially for self practice and for friends and family. This is so that a person becomes familiar with Reiki and the different responses to Reiki. In my opinion, whether to charge for Reiki really depends on an agreement between the practitioner and the receiver. If a person practices Reiki daily for some years and feels comfortable enough to begin charging and the person receiving feels that the exchange is fair then there isn't a problem. There's a common misconception that a Reiki session with a Reiki Master is better than a session with a Reiki l practitioner. Reiki is Reiki and is received at a particular time by some Grace which we can't really explain. The most powerful and meaningful Reiki session I've had so far was with a newly attuned Reiki l student. I think it's because I really needed it at the time and was completely open to a big healing experience. I think for a Reiki l practitioner who wants to charge for sessions the important thing is to present yourself honestly and let the Reiki do the rest. Feeling comfortable with charging for sessions usually comes with the confidence to put yourself out there as a practitioner. Always check your motives for wishing to offer healing and if you're coming from a place of humbleness you'll find that life opens the right doors to allow healing to happen through you.

Hope that's helpful.

Taryn Xx

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:48 am