~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
My first attunement EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
My first attunement EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
My first attunement EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
My first attunement EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
My first attunement EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
My first attunement EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
My first attunement EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
My first attunement EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
My first attunement EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
My first attunement Bar_left51%My first attunement Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
My first attunement Bar_left12%My first attunement Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
My first attunement Bar_left31%My first attunement Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
My first attunement Bar_left2%My first attunement Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
My first attunement Bar_left5%My first attunement Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

4 posters

My first attunement

Maya
    Maya

Female Posts : 45

My first attunement Empty My first attunement

Post by Maya Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Hello, I am new in here!

I have read many things about reiki (never had any attunement) but still luck of some information.

Firstly, I have decided that I want the 1st attunement. I just look forward to do it and have also found a teacher that holds groups. The main reason I want to go there is because he is doing it for free (and I don't have a job at the moment) and that I have been sent to him byhop that sells reiki stuff, so I hope they know good teachers.

Is it a problem that it is for free? Some friends of mine are suspicious.
    What do I have to look for? I know I want it to be an Usui, not karouna etc attunement, but other than that... I don't know how to deal with it. I want to get a paper cause I believe in the future I may do it a bit of professional, but I believe he would not be the kind of guy to accept giving papers. Most of all, I want to know, nothing bad is going to happen to me, cause through internet I have heard many bad things from teachers that making a bad simbol (not the reiki ones)... Unfortunately, I can't find his name on internet, nor any past student of him where I can learn wether his work was ok.

Something else. I look forward to help my father with many health (and phsychic) problems he has got. That is, when I practise some time and if he accepts the healing. My questions is... he has got a good (they say) tumour on the base of his head. You can touch it, it's like a ping pong ball big. Unfortunately, he can't have a sergery cause it could cause a serious problem to the nerves that excist there and go to the brain. I hope I could help him, but I am also afraid of making any damage... Is that possible?

And a last one... They say that we never ever do reiki to somebody that he is not aware and agree with it. They also say that you can do reiki to children. How do you combine that, say if the child is a baby? Or if it is old enough to ask, is it possible to accept an underage point of view as "knowing what he/she wants"? And whould you have the parent's "OK" before you proceed to a child healing?
    What about older people that won't understand or won't accept the explanation of reiki? Do you try to explain that reiki is a cosmic energy, or just semi-lie and say it's a healing, sort of like a massage?

Thanks in advance!
    Maya
    Maya

My first attunement Empty Re: My first attunement

Post by Maya Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:41 pm

Oh I also have one more!

If you take an attunement and then go to another master to re-take it, is it possible he can tell you have already been given it?

Strange question, I know. I can explain if anybody wishes to.
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Post by Divine Light Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi dear May,

No, I think you have very interesting questions!
    As I don't have the time to answer right now (sorry)
    I will come back your questions tomorrow if you don't mind Smile

Love & Light to you

Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 pm

Dear Divine Light,

Of course I don't mind waiting. I like having something to look for.

Plus, I have got a new question if you don't mind. I am anxious on wether I'll get the right teacher. If there are not ways to find out wether my choise of teacher is wise, and he does something that he shouldn't do during the attunement (like make a bad symbol -I have heard something like an "obey symbol" I think, where the student felt sth like a black cloud above him the very same day and every time he gave reiki, he gave his own energy cause the channels just closed, so every time he felt owful)...so suppose sb does something hurtfull to me, is it possible I can find any good teacher after that, that will help me get rid of the bad energy and re-tune properly? Cause I have heard that since the attunement takes place, this is for life.

Thank you Smile
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Hello Maya,

I’m back!
    Well, to answer to your questions:

1/ there’s absolute no problem if the teacher attune you for free, I do it for free too as a Divine Gift.

2/ You are right the Usui Reiki is the REAL Reiki. Some others can be powerful too.
    but at least always start by the Usui, even if you intend to Take other attunements later.

3/ Usually Masters always give a certificate and manual(s) even for free.

4/ Yes, you can treat your father for psychic problems too. Even at first level but you have to do it face to face for you can’t send distant healing before level II.
    As for the tumor, of course, you can treat him for it too. Is it maligned ?

5/ As for the permission, Yes, always ask, that’s much better, for some person will not want to receive energy and that’s there right to refuse.
    For the other cases that you have mentioned, always ask the higher self of the person the permission and state that if it is refused, the energy will return to the Universe or to persons or else in need.

6/ It is better to explain to the person what Reiki is, but you can give it while massaging too.

7/ No, Masters cannot know if have been attune before, sometimes we can feel that the person has strong energy, but we can’t sure it is coming from an attunement.
    But you don’t need to be re-attuned, because « once attuned, attuned for ever »

8/ I never heard of an « obey symbol » Never it will happen wit an Usui Master.
    We use only traditional symbols.

Well, I think that I answer all your questions, if I forgot one, let me know !

Love & Light to you
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Thank you very much Divine!

I don't think the tumor is maligned cause it is there for some years. But even so, these things are always removed because you never know. Unfortunetly not in his occasion. So I thought to myself that if the doctors are not allowed to remove it, that'd be extremely risky from me to interfere. But your answer is so so hopefull!

How do you ask something the higher self of somebody and how does it answer?

Some anxiety now... Well to be honest, I want to be attuned so much! I have a so weak health (allergies, colds, low energy, little pains now and then, here and there without a reason) and I know it goes together with my psychology. But I am also so afraid... I mean... the way you help people to be attuned is something like directions for self attunement, right? What if I do something wrong? What if I see anything strange after my attunement? Like a figure or something? pale
    I have read in a forum that after the attunement, a woman saw her self in the mirror and her face was altered. I feel that, doing something by myself, I am all alone if anything goes wrong... The fear comes from the fact that once attuned, it's forever. So, what if the feeling in the forehead is really weird and bothering? What if the period after the attunement where the bad energy comes out is really out of control psychologically and physically? Or what if I see any spirits or whatever, I change my mind but it is for a lifetime?

I just got a job. I am starting tomorrow regularly. I know that the 'out of control' thing shouldn't happen right now in the beginning, cause if I have a cold or bad psychology in my very first period I am working, sb is going to think of it twice.
    I also know that the benefits of reiki are going to help me in my job as I'll hold two little babys. It'd be wonderful to be able to heal them when they have a flue, or just calm them when they have to sleap.
    And certenly, it's going to help ME -any part of me- which is the main reason I am so in a harry. I am reading about reiki for months now and I KNOW it's time. I am reading a lot about autognosy, but now it's time to have a little help and I think, Reiki is the answer. Plus, the winter is coming and I can't afford being sick all the time as I used to for years now. So, the sooner, the better.

But I am confused. They say...ask for reiki and the right person is going to come. Well, I haven't felt it with the two persons that came in my road. The first felt safe, but was like having a big EGO, like he knew it all. Also, he said that he asks for money (we are not talking about 30 or 50 euro here...but for a great part of sb's salary) cause he feels that the students that don't pay are returning something like bad attitude or energy. I believe this is a childish excuse for asking so much. Like talking to fools. I'd prefer to hear something like "I make a living from giving attunements". Not that I could also afford it.

The second master was like... ubsent when I talked him on the phone. Like he was soooo bored and rather bothered I called. I couldn't hold a normal conversation about when he is having an attunement group, so I am not sure wether he is clever, willing, stable or what...

But I need three things. Mostly safety, then guidance. And I could use a certificate. Unfortunately I have a need (practical and psychological) to stand on my feet financial, plus I like to help people, so I think I'd like to combine them in the future, keeping my primary job of course.

The previous was just to explain what I was anticipationg and being afraid of.

I knew you offer free attunements. Just a while ago, I saw you also offer guidance, certificate, manual and everything I was looking for Smile
    I don't intend to ask you so big questions like today and bother you all the time, above your willing to answer, just because it's for free. But I'd be gratefull if I could finally find the guidance and reiki love I seek.

What do you have to say about the above fears of mine? And could I ask of your help for my 1st attunement, if I decide to do it?

Ps Don't you work with meditation as well? I think I didn't see any such topic in the forum. That could also be interesting and helpful.
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Oh I am stupid! Of course there is a meditation topic.
    Sorry... Embarassed
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello Maya,

I really think you have too much fears.
    Reiki is a wonderful energy full of Love, it will not do you any harm of any sort.
    Sometimes there’s a period of physical or emotional « healing crisis » (sort of « detox ») but it’s always for the Highest Good of the person and it will not last any how.

Being level I will do you good, for you will be able to do self healing on yourself.

I was not talking about self attunement but about distant attunement which is very common and very effective. In this case, you can ‘t do anything wrong since it’s the Master which is performing the attunement distantly. (there’s no time or distance for energy)

As for asking the Higher self of the person, child or animal. Maybe you’ll sense an answer but not always, but the main thing is that you intend that the energy return to the Source or to someone in need, the Earth, etc…as you feel.

Concerning meditation, there’s the Topic : Reiki and meditation : https://reikiforum.forumotion.net/reiki-and-meditation-f31/

And yes, of course, it would be with pleasure that I will offer you guidance and help
    (and even attune you if you feel that I am the right Master for you)

Hope my answers will help you and make you feel more serene and confident Smile

Love & Light
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 pm

You seem to be such a nice person! I had a feeling that you'll get annoyed by my long message, but no! You didn't
    I don't know why, I just feel you are the right person. But I won't ask you right now for the attunement.
    Can I please make you some last little questions? I'd like to know you better. Your little name, your country and your genealogy on reiki would be just fine.
    I'd also like to hear from you (yes, I know, it's stupid, but I want to ask of it) that you will work only for my good.
    Hope I'll decide that you will be my teacher and that I will find a way to return the favour somehow...

Love and light Smile
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes, of course I'll PM you
    Take your time, an attunement is a serious decision.
    HealThroughReiki
    HealThroughReiki

Female Posts : 14
    Job/hobbies : Business Manager and Usui Reiki Master

Post by HealThroughReiki Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Maya, I agree with Divine Light that you have attached (too) many fears to your quest for a Reiki I attunement. It also sounds as though you have been given or perhaps read misinformation that is feeding those fears. The first thing to know about Reiki is that it can do no harm. Ever. It is not possible. Being attuned to Reiki will allow you to practice on yourself (every day) and will allow you to help others (like your father) to heal if they agree to accept it. Many blessings to you on this most amazing journey. Becoming attuned to Reiki is one of the best - if not the best - things I have ever done for myself. Namaste.

Last edited by HealThroughReiki on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the end italics code was in the wrong place)
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

HealThroughReiki,

First of all, I have to say, the way you speak, calmly and lovingly, matces so much with what I have in mind reiki is Smile

I don't say that I am not determinded to become a reiki. I just say that some things concern me. Like, even in this forum, and other sites as well, they say of seing spirits or angels after the attunements and from then on, or strange things. But they also say reiki is nothing you should be afraid of, nothing annatural happens. And when they speak about what reiki is, they don't really mention the 'seeing and feeling' part.
    I don't know how to compine these information in my mind. About something new is happening in your life, but on the other hand it is natural. Even if I accept that seeing a spirit or my self altered in the mirror, is natural and safe, well, it is frightening, isn't it? I am just wondering how come other people who has done reiki, are not afraid of these stuff.
    Moreover, I have step upon pages like this: http://blogboogie.com/2010/08/22/danger-of-reiki/ and these texts are not reassuring at all. Of course, I pay attention only to the ones that are not religious fanatics.

Just thoughts. Not that I am not looking forward to open up to reiki... but as I have read, I believe you have to be really consious and the only one responsible about taking reiki levels.

Love!
    HealThroughReiki
    HealThroughReiki

Post by HealThroughReiki Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Dear Maya,
    I understand what you mean and I can only speak to my experience. When I received my first attunement it was explained to me that there would be a 21-day "cleansing" process, of sorts, while I became fully integrated to Reiki. I was told, very simply, to pay attention. I did that. You are right when you say that the "seeing and feeling" part isn't really mentioned; it wasn't to me. It was after the fact, when I started receiving messages during Reiki treatments, when I realized there was more going on than the incredible act of transmitting Reiki to a client. With each attunement, the "gifts" (they really are gifts) have become stronger. What I sense, see and feel is not limited to Reiki sessions.
    Recently a medium accused of being "afraid to see dead people" and she was absolutely right. That said, I haven't had much of a choice in the matter as I have had spirits (looking completely normal, as someone I could pass on the sidewalk) appear to me during Reiki sessions with a message for the client on my table. Sometimes I hear a word or phrase without a vision; sometimes I hear a song. I am always careful to pass on whatever I see or hear at the end of the session, word for word.
    I can honestly say that after the initial surprise, I have been fascinated and more open to the possibilities that exist in our everyday lives. I do a lot of reading about psychic abilities, past life regression and Reiki itself. I have over a dozen books on Reiki alone. I have decided to stop being fearful (this was a huge decision for me) of the unknown and consider it all a marvelous adventure. Holding that context, each day presents an opportunity to be miraculous and magical.
    Love and light, ~Ellen
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 pm

Thank you Ellen for your testimony.

I am confused. I am not a brave person (you can tell!) and the worst, while I live alone I don't want to see or hear of anything strange. Sometimes in the past I have had some weird experiences (some were ok, some were rather kreepy) and I don't really believe that I will keep calm if new ones continue to come.

Worst fear, is that you can't de-attuned if you regret it Sad

Anyway, thanks! Smile
    By the way, nice picture! Honestly Smile
    HealThroughReiki
    HealThroughReiki

Post by HealThroughReiki Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Maya, I live alone, too. While you can't be de-attuned, you and you alone control what you see and don't see. Once I figured out what was happening, I was able to decide what I saw/heard/felt. Part of my preparation for a treatment is deciding how open I will be. Totally my choice. Totally your choice. That's why the medium accused me as she did - she felt and knew that I was shutting down that part of me by choice.

Thank you! :-)
    ~Ellen
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:34 am

But you said you didn't have much choise... maybe you meant on the fact that you'd see spirits. But I understand that say that you had choise on how much you would see them...

Thank you! I suppose I have not got much choise since it is stuck in my head to do it Smile
    HealThroughReiki
    HealThroughReiki

Post by HealThroughReiki Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear Maya,

That's right. I didn't have a choice as to what my Reiki gifts would be, but I have full choice as to how I make use of them. I didn't realize that at first, either. It took someone telling me that I could turn off the valve, so to speak, to know that I could. :-)

Thank YOU!! :-)

~Ellen

P.S. Your avatar picture is so serene; lovely!
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank you! I thought it matches with the forum colours and topic. Water running like energy...

So, there is a possibility to see (or feel) unusual things... So, till I find a way to lock them off (I am not sure if it can achieved completely), I'll have to wait and see if I'll be surprised by anything like that. A good friend who has an open third eye (so was her grandfather), without being reiki, she tells me she has seen the devil in her sleap, plus some profecy dreams and many more. I don't want to be like that...
    Plus I am afraid of that symbol thing. I recently heard that Thibet symbols may be powerful, but you can't control them. The frightening is that since being attached (in your aura!!!), they are not removable.
    Sorry I am discussing this so much, but last days I keep changing my mind. I want to cure my self everyday, plus I hope my father leaves me heal him, but all this 'forever symbol' thing is frightening...
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm

Well, I am going to explain my above anxiety and add some more questions.

I am wondering if the things you feel and see, are appearing only during reiki healings (to you? to others? both? ), during meditation, or anytime anywhere...
    Is there anything you can do to completely shut off whatever frightens you?

So, let's say you take reiki attunement(s) and after some years you are having a baby. Is the fact that you had taken the attunements, going to change anything? I mean, harm the baby or just change things in your body that are going to confuse the doctors (such as the body temperature or the expecting pregnancy period, or birth give time, or whatever..) ?

Plus, while sb is pregnand, what should she do or not do with it? Should she send reiki to herself, forget it till the baby is born? Is reiki going to have any affect to the unborn baby, like good, bad, or...just nothing? If you feel so, can you give to the unborn baby too?

Thanks for your patience! Very Happy
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:26 pm

I am re sending some things, just in the hope that somebody answers me.

There are many fears that comes from 2 basic fears. One is the fear of symbols and the other is the fear of seeing things.

So about the first, my bf says that these symbols comes from Thibet (I mean, I know everything about Usui, but still it comes from Thibet). What he has read about symbols from Thibet in general, is that their power is big and doubtly controllable. And since these things are carried with mystery, since nobody can explain everything...I am so carefull. When you have questions about meditation and so on, people who are in these things, just say "forget your mind and just trust it". Well ok, but still it carries a mystery and since the symbols are going to stick on my aura forever, I just want my mind to get involved to that and understand. I can feel and believe it, just I can't be persuated that it's only going to do me good without involving my mind too. What if sb tries to take control of people who has symbols on their aura? What if when I die happens something that didn't suppose to happen? Say, go somewhere else, or don't go where I supposed to go. And anyway, it seems like I have done something to myself and changed it from the way it was born. It's unknown and you can't regret it cause it is for a lifetime. They say that everybody has got reiki since he is born, still, most grown ups has to get symbols. So, this is weird too. If this is so, why does it work in mystery and small groups, and they don't just attune everyone when they get born or go to school? And, no, the answer 'cause it's about free will' is not persuading, cause, if it was acceptable, it would work like school teachings does. Nobody asks you if you agree. Most children hate it, but every child has to go.

About the 'seeing things' part... I have made a little research in internet forums about reiki. Everybody says how good it is. It's so unbelievably good, but I believe them. However, in the topic they say about the benefits they don't say the drawbacks.
    When you look at the experience topic, then you see that others see spirits, dead people, angels, their face altered in the mirror (there is no way I want to live that!!!) and so on.
    Somebody said that he/she saw his gardian angel and was simple in jeans and shirt. He said that he saw it between his dream/wake part (I know that nightmares happen in this dream/wake part, when the devil appears like a horse "nightmare", cat with red eyes, an old lady or the devil himself).

Well, I have got a friend that sees and feels things. I have lived many strange things myself (some of them kind of kreepy), though not at the same extend. She says that her third eye is open (without reiki), so was her grandfathers, and that I don't want to be opened to this.
    I'll be honest with you. I don't mind if the reiki people in the forums above are not afraid of seeing or hearing things. I don't want to be opened in these unknown things and I am not ready -if I'll ever be- to be opened. I am scared to death. Some nights I beg not to feel or hear of anything (and I don't have reiki). Then I try to make positive thoughts so I can sleap. What if I see dead people or the devil?

So, what if I do reiki and the 21 days are not just that? What if I become more sensitive to colds and psychological issues, or seeing things? I have seen people in a forum that have some reiki level, but still keep asking of distand healing even for a simple headache. I won't discuss the fact that their self healing isn't enough, just the fact that they can't do without reiki even for a little cold.

Another question is... will reiki have a bad effect to my pregnancy, baby or giving birth (if I get blessed in the future of course) ? Will it change my aura (cause they say that the symbols are setting apon the aura forever) and confuse doctors about my possible, otherwise recognisable medical condition?

Ok, I know, the benefits of reiki are more than expected. They say that you can have unlimited of this energy. So, where are the drawbacks? Why can't I have reiki's benefits without the symbol things and the opened eye? Oh, another fear is that, this opene eye may bother me cause they say they can feel it, also they can feel their hands warm and tickling. So, is their body warm. These, are some major changes, that, I don't know if I want to do to myself, regarded that the symbol thing and attunement will be for life.

Recently I read about pranic healing that you have to fix the bad energy, THEN load with new one. All these, without symbols. It seems more logical to me, than reiki who just loads you as much hours as you like. In our country they say "Don't do less or more than needed" (free translation). However I don't know much about pranic, cause I was determind to do reiki, till I started concidering the drawbacks, so wow that a mess in my head!

Hope it wasn't toooooo big message!
    Oh and can I ask everybody something? If you have done reiki, what is your experiences with it? Good and mostly weird/bad ones please!

Thank you in advance.
    I am looking forward for some answers. I really seek for some clear answers about all.
    This search around internet is becoming so confusing and tiring that at that point I'll just do it or give up.
    HealThroughReiki
    HealThroughReiki

Post by HealThroughReiki Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Maya, could it be that you are over-thinking this? Could it be that you are sabotaging your own healing experience? I ask these questions with the utmost respect and compassion.
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:26 pm

I am just looking for some answers dear friend! I don't like unpleasant surprises. I know what you mean though, but I can't just leave things in luck... that involves the risk of getting unlucky and I want to know how serious this might cost me, before it's done without return.
    Vres

Female Posts : 7

Post by Vres Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi!

I just now read this thread, and wanted to touch base and see how you are coming along with your decision, Maya. :-) I JUST started receiving my level 1 attunement from Master Divine Light, and she is highly skilld and beyond supportive and helpful. I am typically an overthinker and research everything until my head's ready to explode. (haha). With Reiki, it just fit--and comfortably. That decision was almost not a choice to be made for me--I just dove in and asked to receive my first attunement.

I've only just begun, and only had 2 attunements for Level 1, but it has been remarkable and amazing already. The detox is nothing to fear--and I'm one who is usually nevous about things I'm not familiar with. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to fear with Reiki. To know that the attunements are forever, is a comfort to me, also. Smile

We are all unique in our quests and how we go about everything in life. I must say I respect you for educating yourself beforehand about things. Be confident in your intuition--you will know what to do. Very Happy This forum has been helpful for getting questions answered. Smile

Did you decide which would be best for you, or find a Master who you felt comfortable with?

I hope you are doing well...
    Blessings,
    Heather Sun
    Maya
    Maya

Post by Maya Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Dear Heather,
    Thank you very much for your message, I was happy to read it!

Well, I have to say Divine Light is rather the only person witch I feel comfortable to start reiki with, but on the other hand, I wanted to experience the whole thing in personal contact, within a group that would also give me the opportunity to practice and share my first reiki...feelings with other...begining 'students' as well. Plus, me and my boyfriend wanted to be together when I'd be attuned. So I found a teacher in my area, but I was not so sure about him and that was rather the reason why I couldn't find him to subscribe to his latest reiki 1 class. Of course that was a pitty cause I deal with several health problems almost 300 days a year (I have reached the point of not going out without 3 or 4 medicine, whithout witch I don't feel secure), plus I really look forward to give reiki to my father who is in a far worse condition than me. See, I see reiki like something...urgent and crucial for me.
    So, now, after loosing this class, and after months of "overthinking and researched everything until my head rather exploded" LOL, I gave it a rest, hoping that my opportunity will maybe reveal to me somehow... if not having gone past it...

Giving you my big smile Very Happy and love

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:46 pm