~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_left51%Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_left12%Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_left31%Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_left2%Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_left5%Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?

wscherrer
    wscherrer

Male Gemini Posts : 24
    Job/hobbies : disabled

Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Empty Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?

Post by wscherrer Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:13 am

Hi years ago when I was young I was attuned to a gardian angel reiki exercize It was so cool and I would love to learn on again.

Thanks William Scherrer
    skyzthelimit16

Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Empty Re: Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?

Post by skyzthelimit16 Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:53 pm

Sure, I have a couple. PM me and we can go from there
    mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Taurus Posts : 9
    Job/hobbies : drafting, healing, spirit communication, fishing, helping anyone i can free of charge and many more

Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to? Empty Re: Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?

Post by mikefarley001 Mon May 04, 2015 6:09 am

hello Smile I know its been a few years since you replied to this post but i had been looking for something along this nature. If you are still on the board please let me know. I am a natural healer who likes to include other systems to improve the healing. its quite  long story really. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
    -Michael
    mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Job/hobbies : drafting, healing, spirit communication, fishing, helping anyone i can free of charge and many more

Post by mikefarley001 Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:44 pm

I went a very long time without internet, I therefore forgot this pla existed. I will PM you even though it's been YEARS lol a late thank you for your reply. Can't believe I missed this. Have a beautiful day!
    mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Post by mikefarley001 Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm

Hey It says I sent it at 4:44 same number I see twice daily or more lol crazy plus the 11:11 which it started with. Now it's 444 everywhere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:29 am