~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Energy and anxiety healing request, please EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_left51%Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_left12%Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_left31%Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_left2%Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_left5%Energy and anxiety healing request, please Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

4 posters

Energy and anxiety healing request, please

Vres

Female Posts : 7

Energy and anxiety healing request, please Empty Energy and anxiety healing request, please

Post by Vres Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 am

Hello all, My name is Heather skipper-Ussery. I just joined your forum and am thrilled to have found you! I'm hoping and striving to become certified in Reiki. It is an incredible energy and light that has strong healing powers for so many different things. I am requesting healing and energy from a depletion of energy due to anxiety and chronic, long term stress. It finally broke my body down to the point of becoming physically sick and was in the hospital. I had a minor surgery done due to a fear of cervical cancer--which turned out to be not cancerous upon biopsy results, but the doctor told me stress is weakining my immune system and to get stress under control. My energy levels are negative at this point, as well.

Do you mind if I request an energy and healing from anxiety/stress distance Reiki healing?

My name is Heather Skipper-Ussery. I am 32 years old, and live in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Blessings to you all. Thank you,
    Heather
    Adia
    Adia

Female Capricorn Posts : 9

Energy and anxiety healing request, please Empty Re: Energy and anxiety healing request, please

Post by Adia Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I will send you some healing energy. Be strong, get well and try to smile more Smile

Andreea
    Vres

Female Posts : 7

Energy and anxiety healing request, please Empty Re: Energy and anxiety healing request, please

Post by Vres Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 pm

Thank you very much, Andrea! You're a blessing to all you send energy to.

Silvi
    Silvi

Female Leo Posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Reiki, Karuna Reiki and Usui Teate Practitioner

Post by Silvi Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:41 pm

'll send Reiki with the following greetings
    You're relaxed!
    Your immune system is healthy and functioning well!
    You're in harmony with yourself and everything around you!
    After four days please let me know is there any change in your condition.
    reikiloveandlight@yahoo.com
    http://reikiloveandlight.yolasite.com/

Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Post by Divine Light Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Dear hmussery,

will send Reiki energy to you.
    I am sure you'll be well and happy soon !

Blessings Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:14 pm