~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_left51%Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_left12%Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_left31%Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_left2%Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_left5%Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!!

Mike01

Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Empty Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!!

Post by Mike01 Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 am

Hi my name is mike, 27yrs and i live in california. Great forum! Ive been trying to join the path of reiki for about a year if not a bit longer. I have been unsuccessful in recieving attunements/initiations via distance. I had a chi ball done once, which i must have not been open to the energy enough or something. Second time was real time initiation. After he finished, he told me to preform a few tests to see if there is any change. As you have guessed i have no sensations within my hands or anywhere else. None of my sessions work to this day, i get yelled at alot even though i do not charge, maybe their hopes are high. Its all a huge mystery.I want it badly both for my spiritual path and used on others but the problem is, I cant get it to flow/channel. Im starting to feel as if im not ment to use reiki as healing and it really is depressing after the work ive put into it. Ive came here looking for help and possibly someone who may be able to try and attune me, if they feel up to it. I thank you very much!!
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Empty Re: Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!!

Post by Divine Light Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Hello Mike !

Be welcome on Reiki Forum Welcome

Believe me, don't worry, Reiki IS for you too.
    Reiki is a Divine and Loving Energy that changes one life on all levels.

You just need more training. to run smoothly your Reiki Energy.

What's your level ?

Read you soon and welcome again

Love & Light
    Mike01

Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!! Empty Re: Hey there, this my first post. Good to be here. Seems GREAT!!

Post by Mike01 Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:51 am

Divine Light wrote:Hello Mike !

welcome on Reiki Forum Welcome

Believe me, don't worry, Reiki IS for you too.
    Reiki is a Divine and Loving Energy that changes one life.

You just need more training.

What's your level ?

Read you soon
    Love & Light
    i was supposed to be attuned to reiki one which i have been practicing for a year and still nothing different, people NEVER feel relaxed as opposed to other practioners they had went to, im talking about many people telling me the same thing which is i should change to some other area of giving/helping. I had 18 people in one month tell me the same thing, that i do not channel reiki, my hands have no temp change. When feeling to give up i agree with those people and agree with my heart. my heart tells me after a year of treating myself &others as well, i shall notice something?Think i shall try another initiation? I feel i should. I'm just so tired of dissapointment this whole year. Thank you for your time!
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Would you like to try a Reiju ?
    it strengthens the power of Reiki.

Let me know

Love & Light
    Hearts
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm

We will see afterwards if you really need to be re-attuned

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 am