~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Experience after attunements EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Experience after attunements EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Experience after attunements EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Experience after attunements EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Experience after attunements EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Experience after attunements EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Experience after attunements EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Experience after attunements EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Experience after attunements EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Experience after attunements Bar_left51%Experience after attunements Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Experience after attunements Bar_left12%Experience after attunements Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Experience after attunements Bar_left31%Experience after attunements Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Experience after attunements Bar_left2%Experience after attunements Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Experience after attunements Bar_left5%Experience after attunements Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Experience after attunements

uriel
    uriel

Female Capricorn Posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Painting - Pilates - Travelling - Neale Donald Walsch - swimming - yoga - meditation

Experience after attunements Empty Experience after attunements

Post by uriel Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 am

Hello everyone

After my 1st attunement I experienced many colours and warmth. I had visions of animals and outlines of heads always leaning on the left. These visions kept appearing for several days after my attunement which I found confusing. Divine Light very kindly helped and reassured me that it was perfectly normal and the visions and colours meant several different things.

After level 2 attunement I was much more relaxed and open to the different visions and feelings. For several nights I thought I was experiencing very vivid dreams, ( i was in bed with the window open) then I realised I was in a state of meditation and not sleep. When looking outside the window into the dark night I had saw a green glowing outline of an Archangel!This was followed by several egyptian images - which appeared for some time. I felt completely relaxed and not at all afraid and fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

These visions stopped a few weeks after my attunements but I became very aware that I had a 6th sense and was predicting events days before they happened.

I try to meditate on a regular basis and also use oracle cards on a daily basis, which help to give me direction.

Since discovering Reiki (with the guidance from Divine Light) I have become more aware of my own feelings and have more compassion for others.

As I discover more about myself and follow my true feelings I find it sometimes conflicts with the way I live.It is a very difficult choice sometimes, and not always possible to choose the right path when other people are involved.

Thank you for Reiki.

Love and light to you all
    Adia
    Adia

Female Capricorn Posts : 9

Experience after attunements Empty Re: Experience after attunements

Post by Adia Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Awesome, you discovered one of your gifts Smile

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:38 pm