~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left51%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left12%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left31%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left2%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left5%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

Do you use "Byosen Reikan Ho in your practice ?

Poll

[ 3 ]
    Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left60%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left40%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left0%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_left0%Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Empty Do you use "Byosen Reikan Ho in your practice ?

Post by Divine Light Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Reminder of the technique:

BYOSEN REIKAN-HO:

The words Byosen Reikan describes the energy of a disease. This energy can be detected with your
    hands and will vary depending on the severity and condition of the disease and from person to person.
    Byosen Reikan means energy sensation of sickness (imbalance/disease). Byo means 'disease,
    sickness' and Sen means 'before, ahead, previous, future, precedence. Rei means 'energy, soul, spirit' and kan means 'emotion, feeling, sensation'.

When detecting a Byosen you may feel sensations such as tingling, tickling, pulsating, or piercing biting, pain, numbness, heat, cold and so forth; These sensations are called 'HIBIKI'. Whenever disease is present there will be a Byosen, even when the client is unaware of a physical condition. You may or may not feel energy but over time most Reiki practitioners develop some ability to sense disturbance in the energy fields of clients.

Thank you for your votes

Love & Light
    Praticien
    Praticien

Male Scorpio Posts : 41
    Job/hobbies : Reiki Master/praticien

Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Empty Re: Do you use "Byosen Reikan Ho in your practice ?

Post by Praticien Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 am

Hi Divine,

In my case, i feel the energy of a people who's sick or weak,...For instance yesterday, i was in my fitness place and meet one man who say me later (we've gor a cofee after sport), that he is treated for leucémie and was "opéré" for a cancer,...I felt bad and troubled in my own energy and i 've talked to him about Reiki and buddhism spontaneously,...so, sometimes i feel weak and pumped, and i wonder if it's about mu own energy or another ,...so I practice nam Myoho renge Kyo and get regeneration to be better,...

I think that Byosen come spontaneously if it's necessary to get informations about people who is treated,...bye!... alien
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Do you use "Byosen Reikan  Ho in your practice ? Empty Re: Do you use "Byosen Reikan Ho in your practice ?

Post by Divine Light Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:57 am

Hi Alain,

You are very sensitive to energy Cool , that's a good thing, and it's very useful. I am too, when someone is in need I "turn on" automatically and Reiki energy starts to flow.

But I use my hands also, we can feel lots of things, blockage, "holes", etc...

I can feel pain, coldness, etc...

So, in your case, you can answer "No" , you don't use Byosen as a technique, but instinctively.
    Thank you for sharing this anecdote, it is really very interesting to see how we can sense those kind of things.

Love & Light
    Praticien
    Praticien

Post by Praticien Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Thanks to you, Very Happy

It's difficult to say no, for a boddhisatva,..I've choosen these diifficult way, and so, my buddhist practice help me to charge esach day with buddha energy(ninth conscious),...In fact i let the energy goes where she want to go,...But as a buddhist, I'm protected by Shoten Zenjin (functions of life) and bythe daishonin aganinst attack or negative energy and the santions 'bashi) are really huges)...bye!...
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Thank you for your knowledge on Buddhism, Alain.
    Maybe a should open a topic about it, it would interest lots of persons! Wink
    Praticien
    Praticien

Post by Praticien Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks,...You're welcome!...
    Praticien
    Praticien

Post by Praticien Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:33 pm

Very Happy I'm agree to give any information about my buddhism practice if it's interesting menbers here,...Thanks for your proposal,...Friendly!...AF
    kadmon

Male Aquarius Posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : chef

Post by kadmon Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:05 am

you .dont really use it it uses you.the energy has a purpose thats why people come out of the blue
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:51 am

Hi Kadmon,

Do you use Byosen? I did not get it!

Love & Light
    kadmon

Male Aquarius Posts : 20
    Job/hobbies : chef

Post by kadmon Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:21 pm

i guess i do though i didnt know it tell i looked it up but i use my eyes more
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Divine Light Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:24 pm

And what do you see or feel with your eyes?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:24 am