~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Animals love Reiki healing! EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_left51%Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_left12%Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_left31%Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_left2%Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_left5%Animals love Reiki healing! Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

2 posters

Animals love Reiki healing!

Skyward

Female Posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Reiki Grand Master/Teacher (various modalities), Psychologies Practitioner, Nature, Travel, Languages, Art, Eating out, Exotic dance, Feel-good movies, Gardening, Metaphysics

Animals love Reiki healing! Empty Animals love Reiki healing!

Post by Skyward Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 am

Hello all,

much light to you. I want to share one of my doggie healing stories: that a Reiki Master made a difficult 3 hour drive to me with his German Shepherd who had a wonky hind quarter. He didn't know it, but the dog requested the healing and was very happy to flop next to me on the sofa and roll over to have it done. His excited keeper shrieked with delight on switching out the lights for bedtime that evening...and reported that the doggie had a BLUE GLOW-IN-THE-DARK BEHIND! I was tickled ... Reiki heals all, please don't doubt, and when you see an animal in distress, or seems to be uncomfortable, left lonely and tied up outside a shop, or shivvering in the cold...just put out your hand and send some love...we don't need owners permission to do that. Imagine all of us walking around with all this potential to do this, and more, and many of our four legged, and two legged friends are ignored...hhmmmmnn. Yes, and remember the birds, and to heal the worms we chop in half when gardening, and don't let them drown in puddles, stop squashing spiders and swatting flies, the birds need to be fed too, need I go on?

Healing light and sunshine to all, we are all one, and we are all of the same Divinity whatever our form.
    Skyward 8th April 2013
    ReikibyLisa
    ReikibyLisa

Female Cancer Posts : 4
    Job/hobbies : Animal Reiki Practitioner, Animal Communicator, creative writer, songwriter, musician

Animals love Reiki healing! Empty Re: Animals love Reiki healing!

Post by ReikibyLisa Sun May 19, 2013 2:45 am

Hello Skyward,
    I'm new here and it 's so lovely to find another Animal Reiki lover Smile I feel the same way too... if I'm not attending to 'clients' as such, I'm walking around offering Reiki to the fly's, lizards, ants, tree's, wild birds and everything else around me... it's just beautiful to do so and if I listen very, very carefully, I can 'hear' their gratitude. Since becoming an Animal Reiki practitioner, my entire life has changed. My career, my thoughts, my 'reasons' for doing things, my clarity of life and the lives of animals. What a blessing! I do hope to hear more from you.
    Namaste and much love to all sentient beings xxx

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:55 am