~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_left51%How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_left12%How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_left31%How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_left2%How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_left5%How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

How to send Reiki to power lines correctly?

always learning

How to send Reiki to power lines correctly? Empty How to send Reiki to power lines correctly?

Post by always learning Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:34 pm

For years now I have always sent Reiki to my power lines and the town I live in, and two grids. I just had a snowstorm and it worked at keeping mine on, but last night when I sent reiki to the whole state of NC, it didn't work at all and their are thousands of power outages. im so furious that reiki doesn't work on something unless I know where the lines are, or the grids, because I don't get it. If someone can help me understand what to do correctly, maybe I can get it right. I usually speak it all and mostly use the power symbol. I say Hon Sha Zae Sho Nen but sometimes I don't because it doesn't always feel right. last night I used it, didn't help.
    Their are times even to my own lines, It will go out, and ill start chanting cho ku rei and it flicks on and off over and over several times and then goes out. its a hit or miss. Any help is appreciated.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:18 am