~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
My Reiki Crystal EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
My Reiki Crystal EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
My Reiki Crystal EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
My Reiki Crystal EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
My Reiki Crystal EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
My Reiki Crystal EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
My Reiki Crystal EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
My Reiki Crystal EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
My Reiki Crystal EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
My Reiki Crystal Bar_left51%My Reiki Crystal Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
My Reiki Crystal Bar_left12%My Reiki Crystal Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
My Reiki Crystal Bar_left31%My Reiki Crystal Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
My Reiki Crystal Bar_left2%My Reiki Crystal Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
My Reiki Crystal Bar_left5%My Reiki Crystal Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

My Reiki Crystal

jane0338

My Reiki Crystal Empty My Reiki Crystal

Post by jane0338 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:42 am

I started practicing energy healing long before I heard of Reiki. Shortly into my experience, I began using crystals to aid during healing. Crystals were a wonderful aid, but when I started using a Reiki Pen Crystal (www.reikipen.com) it became extraordinary. Not only were the treatments and healings more effective, but I was experiencing transformations in my own life, my own healing and connection.
    Today, I understand that there is a massive consciousness shift happening, and that there are great changes coming about. I understand that never before has Man been faced with today's level of toxicity in his environment and food supply. Never before has Man been so separated from Nature, and from Spirit. Never before has Man been in so great a need of healing as he is Today.
    Thus, we are given what we need to transcend, to expand, to grow our connection, to co-create, to experience and participate in the Great Healing. I have found what I need. Since these crystals came into my life, it has been transforming in the most amazing way. The energy work and Reiki that I do has reached new levels. I have experienced profound expansions in my meditation practices. I am entering higher levels and states of consciousness and Being. I am greater realizing my Self, and my Creator. I do not credit the crystal with all of it - but I recognize that it plays a central role in the unfolding of current events in my life. I recognize the synchronicity of when the Reiki pen crystal came into my life and how the doors became opening at a rapid pace. It is all truly related.

So, I believe that crystals can be incredible tools to healers and seekers of all kinds. I believe that different crystals serve different purposes, as the ancients have taught us. I have found that the Reiki pen, which is a vogel crystal - the best energy amplifier - that has been filled with different gems for Reiki work, is a dynamic energy wand unlike any other I have used. Wow!

I hope sharing my experience will encourage others to try different tools to incorporate into their Reiki healing, that our efforts are more effective and will help to greater transform the world as we transform ourselves and the world around us. My personal recommendation is the Reiki Pen, for me it has been as they advertise, 'the ultimate Reiki tool'.

My best to All in Service. Love and Light!
    Jane

Butterfly
    Divine Light
    Divine Light
    Admin
    Admin

Female Posts : 304
    Job/hobbies : Usui Reiki Master

My Reiki Crystal Empty Re: My Reiki Crystal

Post by Divine Light Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:12 pm

Hi Jane,

Welcome to the REIKI FORUM Smile
    And thank you so much for sharing with us your experince with crystals.
    Crystals are such wonderful tools Super!

What's your Reiki level ? Usui ?

Read you soon and welcome again

Love & Light

mikefarley001
    mikefarley001

Taurus Posts : 9
    Job/hobbies : drafting, healing, spirit communication, fishing, helping anyone i can free of charge and many more

Post by mikefarley001 Mon May 04, 2015 6:32 am

I use crystals during treatments daily regardless how many people. my favorite IS and will lwys be clear quartz and/or herkimer diamond with a small Citrine. the work amazing together although they are all quartz anyways Smile hehehe. I will never work without crystals again if i do not have to. one other neat thing about this is the crystls hve seemed to opened the small chakras on my fingers and palms, places i never knew chakras existed. How amazing life is !!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:07 pm