~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left51%Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left12%Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left31%Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left2%Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left5%Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

4 posters

Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with?

makar
    makar

Male Posts : 5
    Job/hobbies : Student

Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by makar Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 pm

There are so many Reiki I have read about like Kundalini Reiki, Usui Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Violet-Flmae Reiki.....list is endless.

•> What is the different between all these?
    •> All these use the universal energy for healing, right?
    •> If they all use the same energy source then where is the difference between all of them?
    •> With which should I start with considering:
    1. Have no experience working with energy.
    2. I want to raise my Kundalini, so has Kundalini Reiki anything to do with it?
    •> Do I have to complete master level on one Reiki type before starting another Reiki type?

♦️> What does attunement do? Give energy to all the chakras? Open them? Or what?
    ♦️> What is the difference between attunement for different Reiki types? How differently do they act on chakras?

You see I have a lot of questions regarding this....curious bounce

Thank you Very Happy
    skyzthelimit16

Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Re: Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by skyzthelimit16 Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Hi Makar, I will try to answer your questions:

1. Reiki is Reiki. Some energy modalities that call itself reiki isn't really Reiki at all so you must watch out for that. However, most of the Reiki forms out there is the same energy, just different ways of thinking about them and using them. For instance, there is dolphin reiki out there and the energy is identical to usei reiki ryoho (the most popular reiki form). The difference between them is mostly just form. Dolphin reiki uses dolphin images and ideas in place of the symbols.

2. Yes, they are all universal life energy. A good test for this is to see if the practioners seem tired after treatment. If it's universal life energy being used, they shouldn't be more tired.

3. Again, the difference is form for the most part. There are some energy modalities that are a completely different energy, but it is still universal life energy. How this energy is different I cannot tell you nor do I think anyone can. I'll give you an example from my own experience, whenever I experience Reiki it feels like it flows gently into myself, but reconnective healing seems to dart and aggressively work. If you want to think in terms of waves, these energies work on different frequencies, but are still the same.

Here's an example: your radio. Your radio uses radio waves to pick up signals to play a station. You have FM 89.1 for one station, and FM 101.3. It is still the same energy, but the frequencies of these stations are different.

4. Where to start? That is totally up to you. Kundalini Reiki is a great modality to begin with because it is very simple to use. Usei Reiki Ryoho has more practioners, however and more work written about it. If you prefer to learn in a classroom enviornment, Usei reiki may be for you. If you want accessiility and have no qualms learning via distance, Kundalini is great. Think about what you want in a reiki modality and read up on different schools and see what works for you. Check around your area too.

5. Yes, Kundalini Reiki is great for helping to achieve a kundalini awakening. It is safe so no worries about an improper kundalini awakening. I am a Kundalini Reiki master and if you're interested in learning or have more questions, feel free to PM me.

6. I would advise learning one style completely to mastery level before moving on. There are numerous reasons for this, but the biggest one is you want to make sure you have completely mastered the tools of one modality before moving on. A jack of all trades masters nothing. Also, I've seen people have problems from receiving too many attunements in a short time so we want to avoid that.

7. What does an attunement do? That is a loaded question! No one can really tell you definitively what they do. Some people say attunements open your chakras up more to accommodate more life force energy, others like to say attunements increase your own resonant frequency to that of life force energy to use.....And other people say an attunement is an initiation and does nothing to you energetically. I suggest reading up on it and seeing what works for you.

8. All reiki attunements are pretty much the same. Sure, they may differ in externalities or symbols usedd, but the energy is the same.

Hope this helps. I've simplified much of my own thoughts so if I am unclear about something fire away more questions. Questions are good.
    Hectorrayner

Male Virgo Posts : 6
    Job/hobbies : Healing and spiritual advisor

Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Re: Different Reiki, their attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by Hectorrayner Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:03 am

Hi makar,
    Go for basic reiki. Usui reiki is great for beginner. Because the energy is only dealing for physical, mental and emotion plane. Reiki is from universe and kundalini is from the Gaia energy. Be careful with that because raising kundalini energy can be dangerous if not done properly..
    Aeracura222

Post by Aeracura222 Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 pm

I started with Usui Reiki, and it's founder, Mikao Usui is considered the "father" of Reiki. (Although I believe he was not the first to discover this powerful healing method)
    Don't buy into the fancy Reiki's, like Tesla or Angel Reiki - although it's all Universal Life energy, some people are out just to make a buck, and will charge you quite more than you should be paying to learn it. I took my 1st degree and it was $100, my second level was $200 - don't go to anyone who claims that their modality of reiki is better or stronger, and charges you say $1000 for a course.

On that note, I would go out and find practitioners and experience what they have to offer, Get an Usui Reiki treatment, get a Kundalini treatment, or any other and find out what resonates with you!

Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:20 pm