~ Reiki Forum ~

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reiki Forum !       Just for today:   Don't get angry.....Don't worry.....Be grateful.....Work hard.....Be kind to others. 

REIKI FORUM on Facebook and Twitter

Support us on Facebook
Become a Fan !
Support us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter !

Latest topics

» Hi is anyone still giving attunements ?
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 7:03 am by mikefarley001

» Does anyone have any angelic reiki attunements, They could attune me to?
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 4:45 pm by mikefarley001

» Kundalini Reiki
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 10:19 am by Pidge

» New Reiki App :-)
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:08 am by lalith

» ZIVA Meditation
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:54 am by lalith

» Hello I am back login again after a long time.
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 5:48 am by lalith

» Hello I am back again after long time
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySat Jul 08, 2017 8:04 am by lalith

» New way to clear chacras all at once
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:15 pm by Domino

» Using Raku in treatments - advice please
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:06 pm by Domino

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 167 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:51 am

Poll

Did Reiki change your life ?
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left51%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 51% [ 33 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left12%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 12% [ 8 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left31%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 31% [ 20 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left2%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 2% [ 1 ]
Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_left5%Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Bar_right 5% [ 3 ]

Total Votes : 65

REIKI FORUM
" QR Code "
Scan it on your mobile phone !

Free REIKI FORUM Android App !

3 posters

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

makar
    makar

Male Posts : 5
    Job/hobbies : Student

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by makar Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 pm

There are so many Reiki I have read about like Kundalini Reiki, Usui Reiki, Dolphin Reiki, Dragon Reiki, Violet-Flmae Reiki.....list is endless.

•> What is the different between all these?
    •> All these use the universal energy for healing, right?
    •> If they all use the same energy source then where is the difference between all of them?
    •> With which should I start with considering:
    1. Have no experience working with energy.
    2. I want to raise my Kundalini, so has Kundalini Reiki anything to do with it?
    •> Do I have to complete master level on one Reiki type before starting another Reiki type?

♦️> What does attunement do? Give energy to all the chakras? Open them? Or what?
    ♦️> What is the difference between attunement for different Reiki types? How differently do they act on chakras?

You see I have a lot of questions regarding this....curious bounce

Thank you Very Happy
    gyenayme
    gyenayme

Female Posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : all things metaphysical

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Re: Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by gyenayme Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:39 pm

I believe it is all interconnected, you should practice the Reiki type that you are comfortable performing. Some things may work for someone, while not for others. One person may feel the warmth in the hands during Reiki, while someone else doesn't.

It is suggested that mastering level 1 before level 2 is important to move onto the master ranks. Even masters practice their craft Smile

From my understanding the attunements open up the chakras and let the energy flow through the student as it flows the the master.

Hope this helps Smile
    Eranharel

Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with? Empty Re: Different Reiki attunements and which Reiki to start with?

Post by Eranharel Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:39 am

I will here explain you about some of the interesting facts about Reiki Advanced Practitioner Level Courses.

I have attended Angela Gorman Reiki Advanced Practitioner Level Courses for two days which involves sharing of invaluable information to help participants to do Reiki professionally with amazing self realisations training on day one to Reiki clinical practice on day two.After that I have observed huge shifts in the mindsets and in my life.

If you are interested to know more about this level visit the below link,Here you will find out all the info. regarding your queries:
    http://www.thehealingpages.com/reiki-advanced-practitioner-level-courses-in-dublin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:34 pm